Any more FFDP in the playtesting?

nymets819nymets819 Opening Act
edited September 2010 in The Rock Band Network
Just wondering as they are one of my favorite bands.

Comments

• XenigmaXenigma Opening Act
    edited August 2010
  • Conriocht13Conriocht13 Unsigned
    edited August 2010
    That's sad. I've skipped both songs they've released so far, as they really aren't my cup of tea. But if Walk Away is ever released, I will download that in a heartbeat. I think some of their older songs are pretty good too.
  • TheDreamGhostTheDreamGhost Opening Act
    edited August 2010
    Burn It Down I kind of regret buying simply because the drum chart isn't as fun as I hoped, Hard To See I like alot more, if they do release more 5FDP, I hope they put up some of the stuff off they're first album, White Knuckles, The Devil's Own, Can't Heal You or Meet The Monster, those would all be awesome for them to put up on RBN.
  • nymets819nymets819 Opening Act
    edited August 2010
    I'd down for Ashes, White Knuckles, and The Devil's Own. Hopefully they'll come through though.
  • weeyooweeyoo Road Warrior
    edited August 2010
    I would be so happy if we got "The Bleeding".
  • JoshVanHalen87JoshVanHalen87 Road Warrior
    edited August 2010
    I´d like to see more songs like Hard To See, i like the clean vocals on that song.
  • rocker820rocker820 Road Warrior
    edited September 2010
    yeah, there isn't any more in the pipeline, but more may be coming eventually. I suspect there would be more at least from War is the Answer because altough Hard to See is a popular song, I don't really see the reasoning for Burn it Down as it is one of the least popular on the album and it would be weird if they only got these two. I would expect at least one more song off of War is the Answer.

I personally love this band and would instantly buy Bulletproof, Bad Company, The Bleeding, Ashes, Canto 34, No One Gets Left Behind, Dying Breed, White Knuckles, A Place to Die, War is the Answer, and Can't Heal You.
  • mrjsr05mrjsr05 Road Warrior
    edited September 2010
    rocker820;3989679 said:
    yeah, there isn't any more in the pipeline, but more may be coming eventually. I suspect there would be more at least from War is the Answer because altough Hard to See is a popular song, I don't really see the reasoning for Burn it Down as it is one of the least popular on the album and it would be weird if they only got these two. I would expect at least one more song off of War is the Answer.

I personally love this band and would instantly buy Bulletproof, Bad Company, The Bleeding, Ashes, Canto 34, No One Gets Left Behind, Dying Breed, White Knuckles, A Place to Die, War is the Answer, and Can't Heal You.
    the Bleeding and bad company would be awesome.
  • TheDreamGhostTheDreamGhost Opening Act
    edited September 2010
    Can't Heal You would definitely be a good first song to put up off the first album. so who knows, if we do get a third hopefully they take it from the first album, I personally like it more then the second.