UK - wanted: PS3 Gretsch (preferably) or Rickenbacker

conc78conc78 Unsigned
edited September 2010 in The Beatles: Rock Band
Hi

Trying to get my hands on a Harrison Gretsch (preferably) or Lennon Rickenbacker for Beatles Rock Band on PS3 - as they're like gold-dust now.

Anyone know where I can get one or anyone who's willing to part with one that's unused or in great condition - obviously for a reasonable price?!

Cheers

Comments

• Tobz21Tobz21 Rising Star
    edited September 2010
    yeah it's a shame the gretsch and rickenbacker are so expensive now. they're unavaible everywhere on wii in the uk. only advice i can give is keep checking on amazon and ebay and hope you get some luck.
  • robbieconrobbiecon Road Warrior
    edited September 2010
    I'm in Ireland, but here's my advice.

Game appear to still have the guitars out on display, so you might be able to get one there.

HMV probably have the guitars in the storage of the shop, so you could enquire there, they do appear to be trying to get rid of the full kits these days, and they're selling the game very cheap (about 14 euro here, so probably 11 pound)

Gamestop might have it, but it's very unlikely to have it cheap.

As for the net, try amazon of course. Maybe play.com, but I don't know if they ever had it. And ebay but you never know what you might get there.
  • BlasteroidsBlasteroids Road Warrior
    edited September 2010
    HMV is your best bet, I seen some in a couple of stores. You should ask them behind the counter because they not always out on display.

Good luck!
  • Dozer3677Dozer3677 Opening Act
    edited September 2010
    I'll check a couple of places later tonight and get back to you. We have a I believe 5 hr time difference.
  • conc78conc78 Unsigned
    edited September 2010
    Cool - cheers

Let em know how u get on

If anyone does see any please let me know where, price etc.

Cheers again
  • celtfanceltfan Unsigned
    edited September 2010
    conc78;4001040 said:
    Hi

Trying to get my hands on a Harrison Gretsch (preferably) or Lennon Rickenbacker for Beatles Rock Band on PS3 - as they're like gold-dust now.

Anyone know where I can get one or anyone who's willing to part with one that's unused or in great condition - obviously for a reasonable price?!

Cheers
    im not sure about the Rickenbacker but i know where you can get the Gretsch with in the UK kinda cheap for the PS3 i think it was £48 i saw it on monday when i went to London in the HMV at chuckaderos(sp) its a big massive arcade and has a few shops in it as well its near piccadilly near some of the threaters but the underground stop is right below it other than that the RB shop has them it in for £80
  • conc78conc78 Unsigned
    edited September 2010
    That's pretty good - I'll have to see if my bro's working near they're antime soon as I'm based in the Midlands!

All other updates will be gratefully received

Cheers
  • JamesP84JamesP84 Unsigned
    edited September 2010
    I have the Harrison guitar for sale, brand new and unopened.
    edited September 2010
    conc78;4008832 said:
    That's pretty good - I'll have to see if my bro's working near they're antime soon as I'm based in the Midlands!

All other updates will be gratefully received

Cheers
    Hey, so sorry for the late update, I know I told you I would get back to you earlier. So I found a store w/some online. Check your Private Messages on the site. I don't want to put it on here and have someone else buy them all up before you can get one. I don't know if they will ship to you, but I don't see whynot!!
  • conc78conc78 Unsigned
    edited September 2010
    Dozer - cheers coming out at £68 for UK - more than I wanted to pay really at the moment as got pipped for just over £30 on ebay the other week. As for the band set - got that, was just after another guitar.

James - I've PM'd u to see what u looking for if u were to sell it?

Cheer all & keep keeping them peeled
    edited September 2010
    conc78;4036536 said:
    Dozer - cheers coming out at £68 for UK - more than I wanted to pay really at the moment as got pipped for just over £30 on ebay the other week. As for the band set - got that, was just after another guitar.

James - I've PM'd u to see what u looking for if u were to sell it?

Cheer all & keep keeping them peeled
    yeah, that is alot of money. I hear ya. I will keep on the lookout and let you know what I find.