The Acacia Strain - Dr. Doom...

travfromtheloutravfromthelou Unsigned
edited September 2010 in The Rock Band Network
Wheres the kick on medium difficulty?? I'm not extremely good at the game, and it felt like medium was easy, then I tried hard and was totally lost.... but seriously, I've been looking forward to that song getting released and now I'm disappointed....

Comments

• weeyooweeyoo Road Warrior
    edited September 2010
  • travfromtheloutravfromthelou Unsigned
    edited September 2010
    haha, yea im good..... just seems the person who tabbed it sucks....
    edited September 2010
    btw... I totally agree with you about colors being full album DLC, I would play that non stop.... and they need to freaking put prequel in but not the cut up version.
    edited September 2010
    travfromthelou;4005347 said:
    btw... I totally agree with you about colors being full album DLC, I would play that non stop.... and they need to freaking put prequel in but not the cut up version.
    Yeah I wish we got the full version instead of the radio edit.

And I hear you on playing Colors nonstop, I dream about it all the time :p
    edited September 2010
    I just bought dr. doom and bleed... I have a ps3, im guessing you have a 360.... im just pissed, I can play some of the faster songs, just dont really play on expert that much, I dont have the reflexes to do all that ****, and with to many kicks I get thrown off, and I like metal soo.... meh.
    edited September 2010
    Practice my young grasshopper...practice

Oh, and patience. I remember the first time I played Rock Band was on Medium and it looked like I was a robot. I didnt even know what notes to hit even when they were displayed on the screen.

Now I can gold star/100% most songs on expert. I adapted to it as I moved up on difficulty.
    edited September 2010
    Dude.... I have the RB1 drum set, and the nyko metal pedal... thats the one I like.... and I like doing vocals to alot of songs.... mostly the metal songs, and i dont just talk clearly over them.... I scream... and it pisses me off that they say the metal songs arent complicated vocally, I wanna see the regular person do whitechapel, acacia, btbam in a row.... and still be able to talk.... after screaming.