Has Hysteria been fixed?

davedamondavedamon Opening Act
edited September 2010 in LEGO: Rock Band
I hadn't played L:RB in a while, when I did the last time, whenever I tried to play hysteria, the game would freeze up and I'd have to power down my xbox. Since then I've been apprehensive to play that song, seeing as I don't want to risk any damage to data or hardware etc.

When I started playing again recently, the game patched before starting up. Has this fixed the hysteria glitch as far as anyone knows? My gf loves playing that song, but I don't want to risk crashing durring story mode

Comments

• --Tay----Tay-- Opening Act
    edited September 2010
    I haven't played Lego in a while, but I never had a problem with it and it plays just fine in RB2. We just played it last night.
  • dinomandinoman Rising Star
    edited September 2010
    it's only a problem in Europe.. because Hysteria was an on-disc song for RB1...

but, i haven't played Lego in a while so i can't answer that... hope so though
  • guitarjackedguitarjacked Road Warrior
    edited September 2010
    I'm sure the patch fixed the bug in the PS3 version, should have done so for the 360 too.
  • OsperoOspero Rising Star
    edited September 2010
    guitarjacked;4027856 said:
    I'm sure the patch fixed the bug in the PS3 version, should have done so for the 360 too.
    Yup, it did. Worked for both of the RB1 Europe additional songs that were compatible (I think the other one was Oasis' "Rock and Roll Star").