Sexy Sadie

CheesesCrustCheesesCrust Banned
edited September 2010 in The Beatles: Rock Band
Hey guys! I made a music video for "Sexy Sadie"! Check it out! Tell me what you think! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wj3yiWx-nQ

Comments

• CheeseLordCheeseLord Opening Act
    edited September 2010
    woah, dude that's really good! Nice job!
  • MikachuMikachu Road Warrior
    edited September 2010
    CheesesCrust;4029773 said:
    Hey guys! I made a music video for "Sexy Sadie"! Check it out! Tell me what you think! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wj3yiWx-nQ
    CheeseLord;4029836 said:
    woah, dude that's really good! Nice job!
    Are you the same person? You both signed up in the same month, and your usernames are a little too similar to lead to any other logical conclusion...
  • CheesesCrustCheesesCrust Banned
    edited September 2010
    Mikachu;4029968 said:
    Are you the same person? You both signed up in the same month, and your usernames are a little too similar to lead to any other logical conclusion...
    nope. My name has nothing to do with cheese. Its supposed to be a play on "JeezuzChrist" if you catch me. (i dont want to risk saying the real thing on the forums.) But I assure you, we are NOT the same person.
  • MikachuMikachu Road Warrior
    edited September 2010
    CheesesCrust;4030058 said:
    nope. My name has nothing to do with cheese. Its supposed to be a play on "JeezuzChrist" if you catch me. (i dont want to risk saying the real thing on the forums.) But I assure you, we are NOT the same person.
    It took me a second the first time I saw your username to figure the reference.

I believe you, but it is an odd coincidence.
    edited September 2010
    Mikachu;4030067 said:
    It took me a second the first time I saw your username to figure the reference.

I believe you, but it is an odd coincidence.
    I think the CheeseLord guy is trying to parody that fosters imaginary friends thing (seeing as how popular it is on the forums)
  • HeyRilesHeyRiles Besse's Girl
    edited September 2010
    I really like how you made an alt account to tell yourself good job :D
  • JoeSaintsFanJoeSaintsFan Rising Star
    edited September 2010
    HeyRiles;4030085 said:
    I really like how you made an alt account to tell yourself good job :D
    I believe we already clarified this, or you missed the post
  • gamegyro56gamegyro56 Road Warrior
    edited September 2010
    CheesesCrust;4030058 said:
    seriously? lol, I thought you just really liked stuffed crust pizza. What is JoeMamaNewAccount a play on? I know JoeMama is a play on "yo mama" but what is new account a play on, if it is a play on something?
    edited September 2010
    gamegyro56;4030127 said:
    seriously? lol, I thought you just really liked stuffed crust pizza. What is JoeMamaNewAccount a play on? I know JoeMama is a play on "yo mama" but what is new account a play on, if it is a play on something?
    my guess is "your mama's new account"
    edited September 2010
    gamegyro56;4030127 said:
    My old account was JoeMama12345678910 and it had like 1,000,000 video views, but it got deleted. So, I took JoeMama and added NewAccount because its my new account. get it?
  • nascarfan19nascarfan19 Headliner
    edited September 2010
    nice job, well synced ;)

it did change the dreamscapes, that wasn't the best
    edited September 2010
    CheesesCrust;4030205 said:
    My old account was JoeMama12345678910 and it had like 1,000,000 video views, but it got deleted. So, I took JoeMama and added NewAccount because its my new account. get it?
    lol
    edited September 2010
    CheesesCrust;4030466 said:
    It sucks.

Mostly because it says "video has been removed by user."
    edited September 2010
    gamegyro56;4030540 said:
    It sucks.

Mostly because it says "video has been removed by user."
    ditto
  • BeatlesPhins1BeatlesPhins1 Opening Act
    edited September 2010
    Great job! This will do until the DLC comes out ;]
    edited September 2010
    BeatlesPhins1;4031124 said:
    Great job! This will do until the DLC comes out ;]
    I have about 70 of these on my channel:
    http://youtube.com/user/joemamanewaccount
  • CheeseLordCheeseLord Opening Act
    edited September 2010
    CheesesCrust;4030071 said:
    I think the CheeseLord guy is trying to parody that fosters imaginary friends thing (seeing as how popular it is on the forums)
    I'm a diifernent person and I got my name from these comics I used to make in 4th grade.:D (Which just to point out was before that character made his debut)