I can't see the notes during overdrive.

Phoenixavatar2Phoenixavatar2 Opening Act
edited September 2010 in LEGO: Rock Band
I'm sure this has been mentioned before but the search is useless and I don't see anything on the first few pages.

I just picked up LRB cheap and I'm playing through it with my brother and sister on a 19" 4:3 computer monitor. This is a good monitor, one that I've had no problems playing RB2 on for years. But every time we activate overdrive it becomes almost impossible to see the green and red notes, especially with certain backgrounds. Does anyone have any suggestions for dealing with this?

Comments

• FlyGuyLXIFlyGuyLXI Headl!ner
    edited September 2010
    Yeah, I don't like playing my music on Lego: Rock Band either, because with those Lego styled notes, I can barely tell the difference between regular notes and HoPos, which often lead to an accidental screw-up.

But there really isn't anything you can do other than just exporting the songs to Rock Band 2.

I've noticed you play on a computer monitor, have you tried playing with the contrast?
    edited September 2010
    FlyGuyLXI;4031748 said:
    Yeah, I don't like playing my music on Lego: Rock Band either, because with those Lego styled notes, I can barely tell the difference between regular notes and HoPos, which often lead to an accidental screw-up.

But there really isn't anything you can do other than just exporting the songs to Rock Band 2.

I've noticed you play on a computer monitor, have you tried playing with the contrast?
    (Phoenixavatar2 here, I'd logged in with my old account by accident)

My Xbox is hooked up through the DVI port so it won't let me mess with the contrast. I did try the brightness a bit but that didn't help.