More Amberian Dawn for the PS3 Please

MrMet2087MrMet2087 Road Warrior
edited September 2010 in The Rock Band Network
I cannot get enough of this band! All of their songs are like these epic pieces of work that should be on a movie soundtrack lol. I know there's about 8 songs on the 360, 3 of which have been ported to the PS3, but I'm hoping for the other 5.

Comments

• MontresorMontresor Opening Act
    edited September 2010
    I'm with ya. It's about all I have left on my must-have list from the RBN. Even though I can't hold a combo worth a damn and the solos kill me on guitar, I still think they're a blast to play.
  • jeccanekojeccaneko Headliner
    edited September 2010
    Hey, if 360 sales at all help for songs being ported to PS3, I will say that I'm doing my best. I've been buying every Amberian Dawn song as it comes out to 360 day and date of release. :)
  • WolfbeckettWolfbeckett Road Warrior
    edited September 2010
    My name is Wolfbeckett, and I approve of this thread.

I have wanted Nightwish in this game forever and well, this is as close as we've gotten, so more Amberian Dawn please!
  • weirdphilweirdphil Road Warrior
    edited September 2010
    They've said they are bringing their discography to RBN so I imagine that in time you PS3ers will get them all eventually. I've been buying them as they show up and I've been checking them out in playtesting too. All of them are great songs.
  • JoshVanHalen87JoshVanHalen87 Road Warrior
    edited September 2010
    yep, you ps3 players should get more AD, they´re friggin´ awesome.
  • NumskullNumskull Road Warrior
    edited September 2010
    You know what really annoys me? If we ever get any Nightwish DLC, people will say "Oh, Nightwish sounds like Amberian Dawn," when, in actual fact, Amberian Dawn sounds like Nightwish.
  • JoshVanHalen87JoshVanHalen87 Road Warrior
    edited September 2010
    Numskull;4042237 said:
    You know what really annoys me? If we ever get any Nightwish DLC, people will say "Oh, Nightwish sounds like Amberian Dawn," when, in actual fact, Amberian Dawn sounds like Nightwish.
    thats not quite right, actually Nightwish has some heavy keys along with their songs, not the case with AD, but yeah they´re the same genre, sound they should sound alike, but with their own style.
  • Pearl WhitePearl White Rising Star
    edited September 2010
    Yes please would love to see more of their stuff up for PS3 as enjoy listening to them, I find them in certain ways they remind me of Nightwish when was Tarja singing, another good band i'd like to see in Rockband. Nightwish(Tarja era)

Have also bought all Amberians Dawns albums after experaincing them from RBN, so thx for introducing me to them HMX + RBN

Lets keep more good bands like this coming to our Rockband game

:)