Crash Test Dummies - God Shuffled His Feet

BBird40BBird40 Unsigned
edited October 2011 in Your Ultimate Setlist
I have not seen or heard any discussion about the Crash Test Dummies. The only reason I am interested is I enjoy their music and my dad loves singing and sadly enough he voice matches the lead singer of the Crash Test Dummies TO THE T. Its scary similar!

Anybody agree to have this band on RB?

I say go for it

Comments

• RockoxRockox Road Warrior
    edited September 2010
    Good idea. I'd also take anything off their first album "Ghosts That Haunt Me." Great stuff!
  • Epi_LepiEpi_Lepi Rising Star
    edited September 2010
    Both of those albums are fantastic. God Shuffled His Feet is one of my favorite albums that my dad would play while I was growing up!
  • HelloMasterHelloMaster Opening Act
    edited September 2010
    I don't really know a lot about the band's music, beyond the obvious singles. But I'd like "Afternoons & Coffeespoons". Always liked that one. I actually first heard it in high school English class during a lesson on the T.S. Eliot poem.
    edited September 2010
    I'd love to see their version of "Androgynous".
  • BBird40BBird40 Unsigned
    edited September 2010
    Anyone remember Mmmmm Mmmm Mmmm?

I know the song title sounds goofy but anyone?
    edited September 2010
    BBird40 wrote: »
    Anyone remember Mmmmm Mmmm Mmmm?

Yep, that's a good'un as well. Didn't Weird Al do a parody of that song?
  • cherokeesamcherokeesam Washed Up
    edited September 2010
    I've still got the album, but nothing ever appealed to me like Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm.

I'd be happy with Superman's Song though.
  • dariodbdariodb Unsigned
    edited October 2011
    This is an awesome band! One of the few which completely reinvents itself from album to album. This may cause some people some "digestive" problems when listening to their albums for the first time, but after a listen or two they quickly become masterpieces.
  • TheStuddzTheStuddz Lil Rascal
    edited October 2011
    "Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm", please and thank you. I've been waiting for it for the longest time.
  • I also wanted to see Mmm Mmm... song in the list, but unfortunately didn't even fpund the band in the store. Sad.