A Day to Remember

MacktarMacktar Unsigned
edited October 2010 in The Rock Band Network
Any chance we'll be seeing more of these guys? I have both of the songs in RB but I would love to see more. especially their album Homesick

Comments

• DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited October 2010
    "Have Faith In Me" is in playtesting.
  • sieesiee Road Warrior
    edited October 2010
    DragoonXD;4062977 said:
    "Have Faith In Me" is in playtesting.
    Hopefully it has the correct band tag this time. I deleted I'm Made of Wax, Larry because I hate an untidy library.
  • TheDillingerEPTheDillingerEP Unsigned
    edited October 2010
    siee;4063102 said:
    Hopefully it has the correct band tag this time. I deleted I'm Made of Wax, Larry because I hate an untidy library.

I hated that too. It drove my OCD crazy. And you can download My Life For Hire here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C25Svq7_kG4
    but it's only for drums and you need to be an XNA subscriber and all of that to play it.
  • Rawker31Rawker31 Opening Act
    edited October 2010
    What?!?! Who's authoring Have Faith In Me? And they really should fix the categorizing of the 2 ADTR songs.
  • sieesiee Road Warrior
    edited October 2010
    Rawker31;4063796 said:
    What?!?! Who's authoring Have Faith In Me? And they really should fix the categorizing of the 2 ADTR songs.
    I think they're fixed in Rock Band 3.
  • JCirriJCirri Unsigned
    edited October 2010
    We at Rhythm Authors are authoring Have Faith In Me as part of the partnership announced last week with Victory Records.

Look for another official announcement (plus preview video) for our next batch of songs with them towards the end of the week, but they wanted to get the song into playtesting as soon as possible with RB3 around the corner.

WaveGroup authored the other ADTR song ("I'm Made of Wax, Larry, What Are You Made Of?"). We noticed that song has a capitalized T in ADTR whereas "The Downfall of Us All" does not. That's causing the sorting issues, and I can confirm we did not capitalize the T, so Have Faith In Me will be grouped with The Downfall of Us All.

Hopefully it gets fixed for RB3 though with case-sensitivity not making a difference.
  • kingtonyxkingtonyx Unofficial
    edited October 2010
    Yeah I really hope that fixes but it's not as big of a deal to me as I thought it would be. I'm definitely pumped to see what else is coming from Victory :D
  • NoThru22NoThru22 Road Warrior
    edited October 2010
    How many ways did Wavegroup screw up Wax Larry? :D
  • JCirriJCirri Unsigned
    edited October 2010
    I should clarify that often times song packages are compiled by the client after delivery of the completed game files, and in many cases if the author builds a song they're supplied metadata by the client. There was also time to catch the issue in review and quarantine and no one did.

Overall it's not a big deal, I just don't want false assumptions being made from my last post.
  • YakalotYakalot Opening Act
    edited October 2010
    The Great Misdirect full album Plz? probably like my #2 or 3 most wanted album for RB.

too bad there's a few songs over 10 mins.... get to work HMX haha
  • Rawker31Rawker31 Opening Act
    edited October 2010
    Oh very nice. Any chance RA will be authoring something from The Sleeping and Streetlight Manifesto? Don't Hold Back was one of my favorites on GH3, and NO I don't just like one of their songs, I own all of their albums. Would victory ever let any of their former artists get songs authored like Atreyu?
  • chasenmuskychasenmusky Rising Star
    edited October 2010
    Just started listening to these guys and wow what a great band! Definitely becoming one of my favourites.

"Heartless" and "Your Way With Words Is Through" have been on repeat on my iPod lately.

Will buy anything and everything they release, same goes for Between The Buried And Me, Killswitch Engage, Dream Theatre, and others (too many good bands in this game now!)
  • JamesDD4JamesDD4 Opening Act
    edited October 2010
    I really hope "NJ Legion Iced Tea", "Mr. Highway's Thinking About the End", and "Holdin' It Down for the Underground" make their way into RB at some point. I LOVE ADTR.