Demon Hunter and Angel Witch for PS3

D1sturb3dD1sturb3d Opening Act
edited October 2010 in The Rock Band Network
I was at my friend's house (and xbox user) and he had two songs by a band called Demon Hunter and Dethroned by Death Angel (which i already knew). Im very disapointed that PS3 users have barely recieved any metal other than Mordecai and Tastes Like Kevin Bacon. CMON HARMONIX, LETS GET METAL ON THE PS3

Comments

• kingtonyxkingtonyx Unofficial
    edited October 2010
    "Dethroned" is by Death Angel
  • D1sturb3dD1sturb3d Opening Act
    edited October 2010
    lol sorry my mind is a bit off right now
  • SmellMyFingerSmellMyFinger Opening Act
    edited October 2010
    It isn't up to Harmonix. Sorry =(
  • Dogmatic2020Dogmatic2020 Rising Star
    edited October 2010
    D1sturb3d;4073756 said:
    Im very disapointed that PS3 users have barely recieved any metal other than Mordecai and Tastes Like Kevin Bacon. CMON HARMONIX, LETS GET METAL ON THE PS3
    Now that's funny.
  • D1sturb3dD1sturb3d Opening Act
    edited October 2010
    SmellMyFinger;4073780 said:
    It isn't up to Harmonix. Sorry =(
    Who controls which songs go to the playstation then?
  • Lady SiaraLady Siara Metal Maiden
    edited October 2010
    Gah, I got excited when I saw 'Angel Witch'.

Then again, how a song would completely bypass the Xbox infrastructure and go straight to the PS3 would be beyond me. :p
  • QuazifujiQuazifuji Opening Act
    edited October 2010
    D1sturb3d;4073756 said:
    PS3 users have barely recieved any metal other than Mordecai and Tastes Like Kevin Bacon.
    I just counted 39 RBN metal songs on PS3, and I skipped a few of the questionable ones like Seether and Creed. If you don't like a lot of the metal on RBN that's fine, and there's nothing wrong with wanting specific bands to come over, but at least get your facts straight.
  • DemiGodRavenDemiGodRaven Road Warrior
    edited October 2010
    D1sturb3d;4073756 said:
    I was at my friend's house (and xbox user) and he had two songs by a band called Demon Hunter and Dethroned by Death Angel (which i already knew). Im very disapointed that PS3 users have barely recieved any metal other than Mordecai and Tastes Like Kevin Bacon. CMON HARMONIX, LETS GET METAL ON THE PS3
    ....You sure on that? I'm rocking about thirty tunes and I don't even own the crap that is Tastes Like Kevin Bacon. You may need to work on your definition of metal if Between The Buried And Me and Iwrestledabearonce
    is it for you. I'm still waiting on the other Demon Hunter tune, it's a better song than Collapsing all around. And Sybreed, for F's sake.

And don't tease us with Angel Witch, seriously. Crying wolf on that is grounds for execution.
  • metalhead27metalhead27 Road Warrior
    edited October 2010
    "Angel Witch is on RBN? Sweet!"

*click*

"Aaaaww..."

But yeah I've been hoping the Death Angel song will come over one of these weeks. More Demon Hunter wouldn't hurt either. And now I really want "Angel Witch" by Angel Witch on RBN. ;)
  • Captain Zepp 07Captain Zepp 07 Road Warrior
    edited October 2010
    Lady Siara;4073825 said:
    Gah, I got excited when I saw 'Angel Witch'.

Then again, how a song would completely bypass the Xbox infrastructure and go straight to the PS3 would be beyond me. :p
    metalhead27;4074441 said:
    "Angel Witch is on RBN? Sweet!"

*click*

"Aaaaww..."

But yeah I've been hoping the Death Angel song will come over one of these weeks. More Demon Hunter wouldn't hurt either. And now I really want "Angel Witch" by Angel Witch on RBN. ;)
    Good to know I'm not the lone person hoping for Angel Witch
  • darkwinterbeast8darkwinterbeast8 Headliner
    edited October 2010
    I'm still waiting for the 2 Emperor tracks to be released on the PS3. I'll be approaching 50 by the time Angel Witch gets to the PS3 or equivilent computerized gaming system (perhaps some sort of Holodeck ala Star Trek TNG);)
  • ONLYaUNCfanONLYaUNCfan Unsigned
    edited October 2010
    You mean the song "The World is a Thorn"?

great song. If you like demon hunter I recommend War of Ages. Not for rockband but for music in general. Collapse is a good song by them,
  • SixxxShotsSixxxShots Opening Act
    edited October 2010
    War Of Ages is great, As is The Showdown. Also, it's Collapsing, not Collapse. The World Is A Thorn is a great cd, albeit their newest one. Storm The Gates Of Hell is probably my favorite album by Demon Hunter. I actually went to see them in concert on August 15th. It was awesome.
  • Canned_PromiseCanned_Promise Rising Star
    edited October 2010
    Thank you OP...

For giving me the disappointment of the day.