Bring me the horizon?

The RisuThe Risu Unsigned
edited October 2010 in The Rock Band Network
can someone please put any bring me the horizon song on here? i really want to do vocals for it.

Comments

• FlyGuyLXIFlyGuyLXI Headl!ner
    edited October 2010
    Why don't you try? RBN is where the band and label puts up the music, not Harmonix. E-Mail the band and inform them about the information.
  • kingtonyxkingtonyx Unofficial
    edited October 2010
    Someone needs to get Epitaph Records on board ASAP. They're probably one of the biggest independent labels that haven't hit RBN yet. Bad Religion, Alkaline Trio, New Found Glory, Story Of The Year, Every Time I Die, Bring Me The Horizon, Set Your Goals, Social Distortion, Thursday, Weezer's new album, etc, etc, etc. That's not even covering their past artists.
  • Nathaniel607Nathaniel607 Opening Act
    edited October 2010
    Kingtonyx I disagree. InsideOut is the most needed independent label... The Tangent, Redemption, Parallel or 90 Degrees, IQ, Steve Hackett, A.C.T., Ayreon (Flight of the Migrator is on Transmission), Devin Townsend... loads.

More to the point though - ANOTHER ONE OF THESE THREADS?

"Get me x band please."
    edited October 2010
    Nathaniel607;4075313 said:
    Kingtonyx I disagree. InsideOut is the most needed independent label... The Tangent, Redemption, Parallel or 90 Degrees, IQ, Steve Hackett, A.C.T., Ayreon (Flight of the Migrator is on Transmission), Devin Townsend... loads.

More to the point though - ANOTHER ONE OF THESE THREADS?

"Get me x band please."
    I never said anything about most wanted (although they are one of mine), I said biggest. The bands I listed are all much bigger than the bands you listed there. Not to mention that Devin Townsend is coming in droves to RBN.
  • Mega-TallicaMega-Tallica Washed Up
    edited October 2010
    Nathaniel607;4075313 said:
    And James LaBrie's solo records. ;)

And somebody else mentioned Redemption on these forums!? I think my heads gonna explode. Redemption does not get enough credit that they deserve :D
  • SynesterSeXSynesterSeX Rising Star
    edited October 2010
    The Risu;4075195 said:
    can someone please put any bring me the horizon song on here? i really want to do vocals for it.
    You and me both! Anything off Suicide Season or Count Your Blessings, cuz Oli's voice is smexii ;)
  • Nucks4cupNucks4cup Opening Act
    edited October 2010
    thats not how RBN works. Not just anyone can produce the charts. you need to contact the band yourself and set them up with a authoring company. I advise reading the stickies to learn some stuff.
    edited October 2010
    kingtonyx;4075326 said:
    I never said anything about most wanted (although they are one of mine), I said biggest. The bands I listed are all much bigger than the bands you listed there. Not to mention that Devin Townsend is coming in droves to RBN.

1. I never said "most wanted" - InsideOut I don't think is that well known a label.

2. Yeah, but HevyDevy records is the main distributer of those two albums (Addicted, ZTO).

I'm kinda worried about it because all bands I've asked to go on RBN that are signed to InsideOut are all like "We really want to but we'll have to ask InsideOut" then I never hear from them again.
  • JTHomesliceJTHomeslice Unsigned
    edited October 2010
    It seems like Epitaph is on board because Dark Horse by Converge is in review now. Hopefully we'll get more stuff from them soon.
  • TheFacelessTheFaceless Unsigned
    edited October 2010
    kingtonyx;4075326 said:
    Devin Townsend! :eek: Who, What, When, Where??? :D
  • PowerGamer990PowerGamer990 Opening Act
    edited October 2010
    TheFaceless;4075487 said:
    Devin Townsend! :eek: Who, What, When, Where??? :D
    Who: That Authoring Group (TAG)
    What: Full "Presents: Ziltoid the Omniscient" album
    When: who knows
    Where: here

:D
    edited October 2010
    JTHomeslice;4075480 said:
    It seems like Epitaph is on board because Dark Horse by Converge is in review now. Hopefully we'll get more stuff from them soon.
    oh yeah, sweet
  • TheFacelessTheFaceless Unsigned
    edited October 2010
    PowerGamer990;4075667 said:

haha thanks for the specification that's awesome, im so pumped. i just hope we get some of the songs over on the ps3 :(
  • ShoTTySLanKiNShoTTySLanKiN Road Warrior
    edited October 2010
    kingtonyx;4075207 said:
    Someone needs to get Epitaph Records on board ASAP. They're probably one of the biggest independent labels that haven't hit RBN yet. Bad Religion, Alkaline Trio, New Found Glory, Story Of The Year, Every Time I Die, Bring Me The Horizon, Set Your Goals, Social Distortion, Thursday, Weezer's new album, etc, etc, etc. That's not even covering their past artists.
    I agree sir!
    edited October 2010
    TheFaceless;4075973 said:
    haha thanks for the specification that's awesome, im so pumped. i just hope we get some of the songs over on the ps3 :(
    We're also getting Addicted! He announced it recently.
  • AlsoniaAlsonia Unsigned
    edited October 2010
    kingtonyx;4075207 said:

Just give me some Century and ex Century artists and I'll be happy. WTB Shadow's Fall and Dark Tranquility please.
    edited October 2010
    Alsonia;4076806 said:
    Just give me some Century and ex Century artists and I'll be happy. WTB Shadow's Fall and Dark Tranquility please.
    Definitely cool to have Century on board :D
  • AlsoniaAlsonia Unsigned
    edited October 2010
    kingtonyx;4076869 said:
    Definitely cool to have Century on board :D
    Basically, they're a pretty solid label and if you couldn't tell I definitely like iwrestledabearonce. But yeah I can't say I enjoy BMTH but at least their stuff would be fun to play in RB.
  • TheDillingerEPTheDillingerEP Unsigned
    edited October 2010
    As long as it's something from Count Your Blessings, I'll be happy. I wasn't a fan of Suicide Season at all though.
  • Tr1cky TprTr1cky Tpr Rising Star
    edited October 2010
    PowerGamer990;4075667 said:

PLEASE. PLEASE GOD. WE NEED STUFF OFF SYL'S CITY. PLEASE.

/capslock