RBN on the wii question

alex_rbalex_rb Opening Act
edited October 2010 in The Rock Band Network
I noticed that all of the audio previews for the RBN songs currently available on the wii sound really bad. Do the songs themselves when downloaded sound as bad as the previews? I'm referring to the sound quality only. As an example, I'm thinking of buying "Jumper" from Third Eye Blind but the audio preview is noticeably worse compared to regular DLC audio previews. Thanks for any help.

Comments

• PowerGamer990PowerGamer990 Opening Act
    edited October 2010
    Do the previews really sound that bad? I'm a 360 user, but I know I've had very little problems with the sound quality of RBN songs, so I don't think you have anything to worry about.

As for "Jumper '09", the only complaint that has been raised about it (sound quality-wise) is that the bass track is a little too loud, but it hardly sounds "bad".

Of course, if it really worries you, you could check out some YouTube vids. ;)
  • whypick1whypick1 Headliner
    edited October 2010
    RBN previews are bad (namely they're way too loud and clippy) on all platforms. Songs themselves are just fine though.

Also, beware that "Jumper" is a re-record, like "Semi-Charmed Life", which a lot of people were disappointed in.
  • alex_rbalex_rb Opening Act
    edited October 2010
    Thanks for the help guys. I ended up buying "Jumper" and it sounds pretty good. I'm glad the songs themselves sound better than their previews.