Never Lose

RockBand97RockBand97 Banned
edited October 2010 in LEGO: Rock Band
Why every time i lose my track disappear and appear so quick, is it a glitch?

Comments

• BallisticJunkfoodBallisticJunkfood Headliner
    edited October 2010
    No, that's how Lego RB is. It's impossible to fail. Instead of failing, you enter a "recovery mode" where you can gain back any points you missed from failing out.
  • RockBand97RockBand97 Banned
    edited October 2010
    BallisticJunkfood;4093006 said:
    No, that's how Lego RB is. It's impossible to fail. Instead of failing, you enter a "recovery mode" where you can gain back any points you missed from failing out.
    Then, Why they put the No-Fail Mode if you can't lose?
  • JixzerJixzer Hillbilly Deluxe
    edited October 2010
    So you never have to see Recovery Mode, I guess. :)
    edited October 2010
    I just checked and Lego RB doesn't even have an option for a No Fail mode, so I don't know what you're talking about.
  • RockBand97RockBand97 Banned
    edited October 2010
    BallisticJunkfood;4093786 said:
    I just checked and Lego RB doesn't even have an option for a No Fail mode, so I don't know what you're talking about.
    is nothing like that, i say that if Rock Band 2 have the no-fail mode to use, why in LEGO is automatic? and worst, why you can't disable it?
    edited October 2010
    RockBand97;4094625 said:
    is nothing like that, i say that if Rock Band 2 have the no-fail mode to use, why in LEGO is automatic? and worst, why you can't disable it?
    Well, you're banned, so it probably doesn't matter, but I'll explain anyway. Lego RB was created and aimed for kids. Harmonix didn't want kids to get discouraged by failing out on the easiest difficulty, so they added the automatic "recovery mode" to keep that from happening.

Unless you regularly fail out on songs, then I don't see why you would be so bothered by it.