Come on harmonics, Revive Beatles rockband

kapaqskapaqs Unsigned
edited October 2010 in The Beatles: Rock Band
What the heck happened harmonics? You promised us content then you let the game die? I have rockband, and rockband 2 also. I think we should all protest this on our blogs and were we can. Its not right! They get us suckered in with hipe then don't live up to it? There are other band games! Maybe its time to cut our loses and try something else.. We pay lots of money for these games, these companies need to learn they cant treat their fan base this way. $200 for complete rockband 2 then another $200 for the Beatles edition, not to mention all the Beatles guitars..
Listen up harmonics you need to make this right or you will loose customers... Put more albums out like you said you would, come on!

Comments

• JglaubmanJglaubman Headliner
    edited October 2010
    They promised us content... we got content. Also, it's Harmonix.
  • DarkEternal37DarkEternal37 Road Warrior
    edited October 2010
    kapaqs;4098049 said:
    What the heck happened harmonics?
    You could at least get the name right.
    You promised us content then you let the game die? I have rockband, and rockband 2 also.
    Space bar! Also, a lot of us have them both. You're not special.
    I think we should all protest this on our blogs and were we can.
    They are terrified.
    Its not right! They get us suckered in with hipe then don't live up to it?
    What exactly is living up to it? Lots of companies don't release ANY DLC for a game. Just because you expected the entire catalog of songs available from the Beatles or your favorite didn't make it doesn't mean they failed.
    There are other band games! Maybe its time to cut our loses and try something else..
    Only one period needed.
    We pay lots of money for these games, these companies need to learn they cant treat their fan base this way. $200 for complete rockband 2 then another $200 for the Beatles edition, not to mention all the Beatles guitars..
    No one held a gun to your head. You bought it because you wanted it. Back when GH1 and 2 came out, anyone with PS2 bought those games knowing full well that what they saw was what they got. Again I ask, treat us what way? Give us the option to expand our experience later?
    Listen up harmonics you need to make this right or you will loose customers... Put more albums out like you said you would, come on!
    Who are they losing? If they don't release future DLC they already got their money. Your threats are baseless.

Judging on your delivery and spelling/grammar errors, I give you an F.
  • edited October 2010
    Thanks for weighing in with your suggestions for TB:RB! When we released the game last year we promised 3 additional albums worth of downloadable content and we delivered on that, bringing you dozens of additional songs from The Beatles. Have you downloaded all of Abbey Road, Rubber Soul and Sgt. Pepper yet? If not, then you're missing out! Feel free to check out one of the many other threads requesting new songs and albums and post your suggestions there. We listen to all the requests and we pass feedback along to the powers that be every week.
This discussion has been closed.