The Greatest Beatles Song Ever

BeatlesFan88BeatlesFan88 Rising Star
edited October 2010 in The Beatles: Rock Band
What if there was a song where at first every member of the Beatles sang the first part of the song, then one member of the Beatles sang a solo and played a solo on an instrument which transitioned to the next Beatle who sings a solo, and then an instrument solo and so on. Finally at the end, every Beatle sang again. I think this type of song would be the best way to remember them by. Or is there already a song like this... if so, how haven't I heard it?! But what do you think of this idea?

Sorry for the run on sentences. :D It's hard for me to explain things.

Comments

  • gamegyro56gamegyro56 Road Warrior
    edited October 2010
    BeatlesFan88;4099274 said:
    one member of the Beatles sang a solo
    That doesn't make sense.
    BeatlesFan88;4099274 said:
    Finally at the end, every Beatle sang again. I think this type of song would be the best way to remember them by. Or is there already a song like this... if so, how haven't I heard it?! But what do you think of this idea?
    I think there is a song like this...
  • BeatlesFan88BeatlesFan88 Rising Star
    edited October 2010
    gamegyro56;4099289 said:
    That doesn't make sense.



    I think there is a song like this...
    I expected some smartass comment once I saw your name. Sorry *SINGS*.

    ...and that's not entirely what I'm talking about.
  • gamegyro56gamegyro56 Road Warrior
    edited October 2010
    BeatlesFan88;4099299 said:
    I expected some smartass comment once I saw your name. Sorry *SINGS*.
    I didn't mean the grammar lol. I meant like, the song would stop and he'd sing a capella? Or he'd start singing the lead?
  • BeatlesFan88BeatlesFan88 Rising Star
    edited October 2010
    gamegyro56;4099306 said:
    I didn't mean the grammar lol. I meant like, the song would stop and he'd sing a capella? Or he'd start singing the lead?
    Oh lol. No, he would just sing lead.
  • MostSpartan14MostSpartan14 Road Warrior
    edited October 2010
    I thought it was pretty clear what you were talking about BeatlesFan88. The closest Beatles song I can think of to this would be "Free as a Bird" since Paul, John, and George all sing lead a certain parts. And instrumentally, the closest song to this would be "The End" since every Beatles gets a solo for their respective instrument. But there's no song that combines both of these ideas, or one where Ringo only sings lead for part of the song.
    But I agree, a song like that would be awesome.
  • bridog7bridog7 Road Warrior
    edited October 2010
    uhhh. Yes in the end instruemnttally there is. Each have a solo. Would be cool if there was one. There's songs were paul sings lead and then john sings lead. For example I've Got A Feeling. In A hard days night John sings most of it but paul has 2 singing solos. There's no song were john sings then paul then george then ringo. So free as a bird would have to be the closests like Mostspartan said.
  • BeatlesFan88BeatlesFan88 Rising Star
    edited October 2010
    Thanks MostSpartan. That makes me feel better about this thread lol
  • TheRollingBonesTheRollingBones Headliner
    edited October 2010
    The End has no bass solo, but otherwise it's pretty close.

    And Free As A Bird.
  • gamegyro56gamegyro56 Road Warrior
    edited October 2010
    TheRollingBones;4099669 said:
    The End has no bass solo, but otherwise it's pretty close.

    And Free As A Bird.
    Paul was/is a guitarist. He only played bass because they had no bassist.
  • gamegyro56gamegyro56 Road Warrior
    edited October 2010
    BeatlesFan88;4099662 said:
    Thanks MostSpartan. That makes me feel better about this thread lol
    Did I make you feel bad or something? :(
  • BeatlesFan88BeatlesFan88 Rising Star
    edited October 2010
    gamegyro56;4099969 said:
    Did I make you feel bad or something? :(
    Nah, I just didn't know if anybody would agree or understand it.
  • Backbeat60-62Backbeat60-62 Rising Star
    edited October 2010
    Are you talking about just in the game or in their entire song catalog? They did all kinds of things like that onstage before their first album when they were just starting out, and were mainly a cover band. One song they did this on was "Shout!" originally by the Isley Brothers. In the Beatles' versions, each member took a lead vocal in the song including Ringo. This is a song they revived a few years later in 1964 for some show they did on TV, and, yes it was recorded then.
    It appears, I believe, on "Anthology 1" album , first released in 1995.
    It is awesome because it was recorded live along with other songs and has a really heavy and loud, powerful sound to it. You can totally tell this is something they did in their club days, it's wild and loose.
  • Jrod8112Jrod8112 Unsigned
    edited October 2010
    bridog7;4099652 said:
    uhhh. Yes in the end instruemnttally there is. Each have a solo. Would be cool if there was one. There's songs were paul sings lead and then john sings lead. For example I've Got A Feeling. In A hard days night John sings most of it but paul has 2 singing solos. There's no song were john sings then paul then george then ringo. So free as a bird would have to be the closests like Mostspartan said.
    Actually ur wrong. There is a song were each Beatle sings one after another. As far as each one with an epic solo like "The End", no. But check out their song "Shout". It was a cover song from The Isley Brothers. I believe it's marked as the only Beatles song were one each Beatle shares a lead vocal. Here's the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5h4T_kfBcg
  • Hogan2000Hogan2000 Banned
    edited October 2010
    All you need is love, bruther.
  • KBeatle96KBeatle96 Road Warrior
    edited October 2010
    Hogan2000;4112594 said:
    All you need is love, bruther.
    Read the mutha @^%$*# thread before you mutha @^%$*# post.

    kthxbai
  • Fishy70Fishy70 Rising Star
    edited October 2010
    I just had a thought

    what if someone mash'd-up Free as a Bird, The End, and Shout.

    (sorry to bring mash-ups into this but I had a headache (but with pictures)
  • Jrod8112Jrod8112 Unsigned
    edited October 2010
    haha didnt even go to the second page. just read the first page and replyed....but yea BackBeat is right.
Sign In or Register to comment.