RBN from Xbox Live

ThrovolosThrovolos Unsigned
edited October 2010 in The Rock Band Network
Hi there-

How do you get access to RBN songs from Xbox Live? I tried looking for several songs listed in RBN on this website, but could not find the same tracks when using the Rock Band Music Store on Xbox Live.

Do I just need to link my account?

Thanks tons
T

Comments

• JixzerJixzer Hillbilly Deluxe
    edited October 2010
    Deleted. I was wrooooong! :)
  • NoThru22NoThru22 Road Warrior
    edited October 2010
  • NoThru22NoThru22 Road Warrior
    edited October 2010
    Jixzer;4101081 said:
    Currently, the only way to access RBN content is through the in-game store. I do know that the music store in RB3 will include HMX/RBN songs in the same area, but can't say if that option will be available via the XBL marketplace.
    That is completely false! You can also get to the marketplace links from The Music page here on the site, but error420 gets them sooner.
  • ThrovolosThrovolos Unsigned
    edited October 2010
    Jixzer;4101081 said:
    Currently, the only way to access RBN content is through the in-game store. I do know that the music store in RB3 will include HMX/RBN songs in the same area, but can't say if that option will be available via the XBL marketplace.
    That's um... bizarre. Why have a Rock Band Music Store that doesn't allow access to the RBN??!?! /boggle

Thanks anyway, now I know where to look! WOO!!! :o:o:o
  • JixzerJixzer Hillbilly Deluxe
    edited October 2010
    NoThru22;4101088 said:
    That is completely false! You can also get to the marketplace links from The Music page here on the site, but error420 gets them sooner.
    Sorry, I was referring to actually downloading the songs...but I guess I'm wrong there too. My mistake.
    edited October 2010
    Wait, now I'm confused.

Let me try again:

What do I have to do, to download RBN songs to my xbox360 so I can play them with RB2???
  • DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited October 2010
    Throvolos;4101246 said:
    Wait, now I'm confused.

Let me try again:

What do I have to do, to download RBN songs to my xbox360 so I can play them with RB2???
    If you go to Music Store on the main menu of RB2, there should be two options. The second one is the Rock Band Network store. Go in there, buy songs, be happy.

If you haven't been connected to XBox Live in a long time, you may not have gotten the update that added the RBN store.
    edited October 2010
    That's what I needed. Thanks Miley-Cyrus-Fan!!! =)