PS3 Songs f/ 10-26

Comments

• defjukiedefjukie Opening Act
    edited October 2010
    hate to sound like a broken record here, but...

can we have a couple weeks of something other than JoCo and metal, please? The Main Drag isn't too bad (even though I'm not a huge fan), so thanks for that.
  • LegendofRock3021LegendofRock3021 Nice Doggy
    edited October 2010
    It's about time we got "Cheat on the Church", that's going to be awesome. I'll probably pick up "How We'd Look on Paper" as well.
  • Bront20Bront20 The Writing's on the Wall
    edited October 2010
    Been waiting for Chiron Beta Prime. I'm done with JoCo now though. Just need the rest of Bang Camaro.
  • Bobman32xBobman32x Road Warrior
    edited October 2010
    My thread has cleary been proven correct. Harmonix is just lucky that of the 3 metal songs, I have honestly been waiting FOREVER for Cheat of the Church. It was one of the 1st songs I remember being licensed when the RBN was first announced a year ago. Finally on its way to the PS3. And Ill probably grab the Main Drag song if its a buck like the other one.

But yea. JoCo and Screaming Metal.... Stay Diverse Harmonix...
  • Thony_HedgehogThony_Hedgehog Opening Act
    edited October 2010
    defjukie;4108574 said:
    can we have a couple weeks of something other than JoCo and metal, please?
    ^ This. I'm eager to get Cheat On The Church though, old times...
  • folkeyefolkeye Headliner
    edited October 2010
    Nothin' for me. This is how I actually pictured RBN when it was first announced... not being interested in much of what we get offered. So far so good.
  • Tykki-TemeTykki-Teme Road Warrior
    edited October 2010
    The Main Drag and the last JoCo now, Cheat on the Church maybe at a later time.
  • WolfbeckettWolfbeckett Road Warrior
    edited October 2010
    Coulton for sure, Chiron Beta Prime is one of my favorites of his. Have to listen to the others, not optimistic though judging by the normal fare we get.
  • metalhead27metalhead27 Road Warrior
    edited October 2010
    I'll pick up the Warpath song. Main Drag isn't bad either, but I'll pass on that song for now.
  • Mega-TallicaMega-Tallica Washed Up
    edited October 2010
    *sigh*

Nothing.
  • jasonrosenbaumjasonrosenbaum Rising Star
    edited October 2010
    Nothing at all!
  • DrowGamer77DrowGamer77 Serious Business
    edited October 2010
    Mega-Tallica;4108897 said:
    *sigh*

Nothing.
    WHAT????

I'll be getting all the metal tracks - they look like fun as hell on drums!
  • libregkdlibregkd Rising Star
    edited October 2010
    Finally more Main Drag! Picking up that track as well as Cheat on the Church (GH1 nostalgia ftw!)
  • aggiesrul8aggiesrul8 Road Warrior
    edited October 2010
    Can they release the last Seether song so I don't keep checking this every week? Nevermind the.. "Ask, but don't answer" policy being adopted when it comes to previews of the songs. Glad the QA environment fix worked, but real life is where we are.

*Sorry to sound bitter, but the PS3 treatment is beginning to be laughable.
  • guitarjackedguitarjacked Road Warrior
    edited October 2010
    Nowt again.
    edited October 2010
    DrowGamer77;4109009 said:
    WHAT????

I'll be getting all the metal tracks - they look like fun as hell on drums!
    I have no money, so only if something really irresistable comes out for PS3 RBN, I'll be passing on most of it.

That is until we get Nonpoint :D
  • blingdomepieceblingdomepiece Opening Act
    edited October 2010
    Most likely will get Cheat on the Church... but unsure if I want to get anything else that doesn't support pro drums.
    edited October 2010
    Mega-Tallica;4109123 said:
    That is until we get Nonpoint :D
    I am happy to hear you say that. I would kill for the Recoil and Development albums. Really. I would Kill.
    edited October 2010
    DrowGamer77;4109453 said:
    I am happy to hear you say that. I would kill for the Recoil and Development albums. Really. I would Kill.
    Well, "Bullet With A Name" and "Alive And Kicking" are coming soon to XBox, I'll be counting down the days until they come over to PS3. RB is seriously lacking Nonpoint right now.
    edited October 2010
    Mega-Tallica;4109468 said:
    Well, "Bullet With A Name" and "Alive And Kicking" are coming soon to XBox, I'll be counting down the days until they come over to PS3. RB is seriously lacking Nonpoint right now.
    :eek::eek::eek::eek:

What kind of a fan am I and I did not know that???? *self punch to balls*

I will be happy when those port over! Alive and Kicking is a GREAT tune.
    edited October 2010
    DrowGamer77;4109497 said:
    :eek::eek::eek::eek:

What kind of a fan am I and I did not know that???? *self punch to balls*

I will be happy when those port over! Alive and Kicking is a GREAT tune.
    I didn't even find out until the other day either. We are horrible fans. :p

And they are in the final stages of playtesting so they are coming any day now. Not my two first choices for Nonpoint, but Alive and Kicking is an awesome song. Can't freakin' wait to play that on drums.
  • blzbub74blzbub74 Road Warrior
    edited October 2010
    Nothing. Again.

I'm just about to give up on the ps3 metal band network. At least they did release a Main Drag song this week.
  • SoratarSoratar Scapegoat
    edited October 2010
    YES!!!!

Finally more Main Drag! And How We'd Look On Paper! Awesome! Definitely buying that song! I didn't even look at the other songs, I'm just so excited for this song!:D
  • Bront20Bront20 The Writing's on the Wall
    edited October 2010
    Bobman32x;4108597 said:
    My thread has cleary been proven correct. Harmonix is just lucky that of the 3 metal songs, I have honestly been waiting FOREVER for Cheat of the Church. It was one of the 1st songs I remember being licensed when the RBN was first announced a year ago. Finally on its way to the PS3. And Ill probably grab the Main Drag song if its a buck like the other one.

But yea. JoCo and Screaming Metal.... Stay Diverse Harmonix...
    For what it's worth, they aren't likely to be able to react immediately for any concerns. There's a few week lead time for PS3 DLC, so even if they are listening, the next week or two, possibly three, are already set.
  • Bobman32xBobman32x Road Warrior
    edited October 2010
    I know i just find it funny, and after saying they dont give us anything but metal and JoCo, this week is again nothing but metal and joco. it would have been HILARIOUS if the main drag song was actually an amberian dawn song:p

like i said though. Cheat on the Church may be metal, but a metal song ive been looking forward to immensly
  • DeejaySmirkDeejaySmirk Unsigned
    edited October 2010
    There's no screams or anything in normal DLC, so RBN helps balance it out. I know more people who are getting rock band because of RBN.
  • TheDescentTheDescent Road Warrior
    edited October 2010
    Enough metal. It's my favourite genre, but seriously we have enough JoCo and metal stuff around.

The Main Drag is a good addition, probably gonna buy that after I've gained a bit of money. RB3 will drain my wallet's blood.

It's also about time to get some Bronx stuff: we have it on rb3, why can't we get the other songs by them?