How do I export Lego Rock Band tracks?

FarronFarron Opening Act
edited November 2010 in LEGO: Rock Band
Just wanting to export the Lego Rock Band tracks for eventual playing in Rock Band 3 on the XBOX 360 when I get it, but I've tried to go to the website (www.rockband.com/lego-export ) suggested on the insert that I got with Lego Rock Band, but all it does is redirect me to rockband.com

Comments

• Badphish419Badphish419 Unsigned
    edited October 2010
    I'm having the same problem!!!
  • MiltyKissMiltyKiss Unsigned
    edited October 2010
    I'm sure we're not the only ones. Maybe an oversight when they updated their website?
  • link33333link33333 Unsigned
    edited October 2010
    yeah having the same problem here, I really want these tracks on my shiny new rock band 3 game....
  • KCWolfPckKCWolfPck Unsigned
    edited October 2010
    Same here......
  • jaisonjaison Unsigned
    edited October 2010
    me too, not just lego but rock band 2 export also. both are dead links sending you back to the home page. really frustrating!!! and no support to get answers!! this site update should have happened last week so all the bugs would be out before RB3 launch!!!
  • link33333link33333 Unsigned
    edited October 2010
    for rock band 2 i read that you have to enter the code on the instruction booklet from it into the redeem code section in rock band 3 (under get more songs i believe)
  • zonkdalfzonkdalf Unsigned
    edited October 2010
    same here... so lame...
  • Moonlord_Moonlord_ Unsigned
    edited October 2010
    I'm having the same problem.
  • REICHLEINREICHLEIN Unsigned
    edited October 2010
    This seems to be a common problem, as I am having it as well. And it would seem that HMXHenry is too busy with other issues to help with a small one like this. Hell, we can't even like RB3 to RB.com yet. If I was them, I would take care of those issues first, but would say SOMETHING about the others, like they are aware of it, etc.
  • HallauerHallauer Unsigned
    edited October 2010
    Same problem here as well. Hopefully they address it soon.
  • PhacialolPhacialol Unsigned
    edited October 2010
    HMXcj has responded on the topic here:

http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?204203-links-for-ps3-export-for-rb2-and-lego-rockband-dont-work-(&p=4122525&viewfull=1#post4122525

Hopefully, the issue is resolved soon because there are some awesome songs on LRB. :)
  • tecwrtrtecwrtr Unsigned
    edited October 2010
    WARNING! I just entered my code, clicked Get Token, and got an error page. I went back to try again, entered my code, and now it says the code has already been used and can't be used again!!! Don't enter your code. It's still not fixed!
  • crf6052crf6052 Unsigned
    edited October 2010
    tecwrtr;4123809 said:
    WARNING! I just entered my code, clicked Get Token, and got an error page. I went back to try again, entered my code, and now it says the code has already been used and can't be used again!!! Don't enter your code. It's still not fixed!

Same thing happened to me.... if they would just give you a code that you could enter in the game or on the console directly it probably would not be this hard. The fact that they are a middle man causes nothing but problems.
  • BRoni7BRoni7 Unsigned
    edited October 2010
    tecwrtr;4123809 said:

This happened to me too. What in the heck are we supposed to do now?
  • APKJesterAPKJester Unsigned
    edited October 2010
    Same thing happened to me. I fired some emails to support, we'll see if I get any responses.
    edited October 2010
    If someone actually gets a code to work, let us know. I don't want to waste my code and have this be more of a pain.
  • DogbiteDogbite Unsigned
    edited October 2010
    Didn't realize there was this problem, as of 03:50 eastern time I entered my code and got error message, renetered and got the, 'its already been redeemed" message.

I wish I knew about this thread before I entered the code.
  • n00b09n00b09 Opening Act
    edited October 2010
    Same has just happened to me, i've emailed them and waiting on a reply. Hope they get this sorted soon it took me a while to get my RB2 songs exported.
  • DimrillDimrill Unsigned
    edited October 2010
    I'd already exported my disc and was/am able to play the songs in Rock Band 2. I haven't got the option for RB3. Selecting songs just lists Rock Band, Downloaded Songs and Rock Band 3.
  • ran183ran183 Unsigned
    edited November 2010
    I'm on PS3 and was able to successfully download the 1.29GB export track pack. Problem is after I install it the tracks don't appear in Rock Band 2. I checked the Game Data Utilities folder and the only Lego Rock Band file in there is the 14MB game software install. That's where the HUGE Rock Band 1 file is containing all the tracks from that game. I assumed that's where the Lego Tracks would be installed as well but it's not there. I've downloaded and installed the track pack 3 times. Each Time it seems to have completed the install then I load up Rock Band 2 and none of the Lego tracks are in there. Has anyone came across this problem? Thanks in advance for any assistance!
  • mrcarr666mrcarr666 Unsigned
    edited November 2010
    Anyone know if it is working yet?
  • yayrockbandyayrockband Opening Act
    edited November 2010
    I ended up emailing support and am now going down that route :(
    edited November 2010
    tHIS IS WHAT i'M GETTING NOW. Something’s Wrong! We’re sorry, but we’re temporarily out of download tokens. Please check back with us soon!