I want van frsicia!

DroosiesDroosies Rising Star
edited November 2010 in The Rock Band Network
Seriously guys, can we go one week with less than 2 metal songs on the RBN PS3 week? Over half of the selection currently is metal. We get it. There's a lot of metal songs on the RBN. But can we please get Van Friscia already? It's been 6 weeks and I'm tired of watching the Youtube video of it. Until then, I'm calling on all 360 users who haven't already, GO BUY THIS SONG!! It's epic, 6 minutes long and only a buck. Come on guys, help me help you help me.

Comments

  • JoshVanHalen87JoshVanHalen87 Road Warrior
    edited November 2010
    ohh you!!!! :mad:

    you again? :D
  • DroosiesDroosies Rising Star
    edited November 2010
    So can someone at HMX just confirm that I'm not getting this so I can give up hope and cry myself to sleep tonight?
  • Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Road Warrior
    edited November 2010
    There are songs that have been out since April that haven't made the jump. This one isn't any more special.
  • edited November 2010
    I won't lie, it's pretty fun. Good drum part too. :)
  • J-Roc-DrumzJ-Roc-Drumz Rising Star
    edited November 2010
    Apples;4184354 said:
    I won't lie, it's pretty fun. Good drum part too. :)
    lol, way to rub it in mang, hahah.
  • DroosiesDroosies Rising Star
    edited November 2010
    Another week, another disappointment. Made even worse by the fact that once again, we're looking at SIXTY PERCENT METAL! How about some variety guys? I like metal as much as the next guy, but come on! Enough of the metal, and let's get some differing styles out there. Oh wait....All That Remains has three songs out there that'll be coming soon. sigh
  • killer_roachkiller_roach Washed Up
    edited November 2010
    Tell you what, as soon as Marillion's "Whatever Is Wrong With You" and Glass Hammer's "Hyperbole" (both Day One additions to RBN on 360) make it over, I'll support your song making it over, pretty much regardless of what it is. :)
  • DroosiesDroosies Rising Star
    edited November 2010
    Of course....no Van Friscia, and THREE MORE FREAKING METAL SONGS! COME ON! ENOUGH WITH THE FREAKING METAL! ::sob::
  • RockoxRockox Road Warrior
    edited November 2010
    Just listening to the song now. It's kinda good!
  • decyferdownrocksdecyferdownrocks Opening Act
    edited November 2010
    Droosies;4194311 said:
    Of course....no Van Friscia, and THREE MORE FREAKING METAL SONGS! COME ON! ENOUGH WITH THE FREAKING METAL! ::sob::
    Of course.... no Van Frisica, and THREE FREAKING WEEKS OF COMPLAINING! COME ON! ENOUGH WITH THE IMPATIENTNESS! ::sob::
  • DroosiesDroosies Rising Star
    edited November 2010
    decyferdownrocks;4194850 said:
    Of course.... no Van Frisica, and THREE FREAKING WEEKS OF COMPLAINING! COME ON! ENOUGH WITH THE IMPATIENTNESS! ::sob::

    Says the guy who can easily download the song when he wants. Sorry, but with only 5 songs a week getting released on PS3, there's a chance we never get this song. I don't want that to happen. Also, with the fact that Van Friscia is an unsigned act, the chance that it fails to port over is higher than most of the bands we've getting.
  • decyferdownrocksdecyferdownrocks Opening Act
    edited November 2010
    Droosies;4195206 said:
    Says the guy who can easily download the song when he wants. Sorry, but with only 5 songs a week getting released on PS3, there's a chance we never get this song. I don't want that to happen. Also, with the fact that Van Friscia is an unsigned act, the chance that it fails to port over is higher than most of the bands we've getting.
    I wouldn't worry too much about that if it was at the top of the 360 charts around the time of its release. It's fairly popular among the community, it's going to come sooner or later.
  • DroosiesDroosies Rising Star
    edited November 2010
    decyferdownrocks;4195337 said:
    I wouldn't worry too much about that if it was at the top of the 360 charts around the time of its release. It's fairly popular among the community, it's going to come sooner or later.

    That's the problem though...according to kingtony's thread, it was the highest selling song the week it came out. However, I haven't heard anything about it since then. The problem is all we're getting is freaking metal. The last time we had a week without a metal song was in September and that's only because Five Finger Death Punch was mislabeled. If Van Friscia was metal, then I wouldn't be as worried. Last prog song was also in September for us. Since we got "Africa - Quartered", we've had 34 metal songs come out. THIRTY FOUR! This is out of 54 songs. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
  • DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited November 2010
    The proportion of prog and metal songs on 360 is pretty similar. There are over 100 metal songs compared to just 19 prog songs. It makes sense you would get more metal.
Sign In or Register to comment.