Why has no one tried this yet?

wrightriwrightri Unsigned
edited November 2010 in The Rock Band Network
I literally got smacked in the face with this idea. With the new addition of the keyboard, I think Daft Punk would be an amazing addition to the network. I was thinking the stuff from their Discovery album like Digital Love and Something About Us. I'd rather an experienced creator attempt this instead of myself so as not to destroy the idea and even though most if not all of their music is synthesized, I still think it could work very well. If anyone wants the challenge, I say go for it, we'd all appreciate it.;)

Comments

• PowerGamer990PowerGamer990 Opening Act
    edited November 2010
    Have you acquired the rights to put Daft Punk's music on the Network? If yes, then I'm sure an author would be happy to do that. If no, then I think you have the answer to your question.

And FYI, keys aren't available for RBN songs just yet. (soon)
  • Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Road Warrior
    edited November 2010
    And anyway, if you can think of a band that would 'fit' with RBN, somebody else probably has too. But it wouldn't kill you to send an e-mail to the band suggesting they look into it. You know, just in case.
  • RBB3ASTRBB3AST Rising Star
    edited November 2010
    I thought this would be a good idea, not another music request.........
  • wrightriwrightri Unsigned
    edited November 2010
    my bad, as you can all probably tell, i'm new here. That's part of the reason i was suggesting it to someone else, i'd have no idea what i'm doing or where to start.
  • PowerGamer990PowerGamer990 Opening Act
    edited November 2010
    wrightri;4164399 said:
    my bad, as you can all probably tell, i'm new here. That's part of the reason i was suggesting it to someone else, i'd have no idea what i'm doing or where to start.

A good place to start is emailing the band you want to see in the RBN. Let them know you like their music and would like to have it in Rock Band. Tell them about the RBN (educate yourself a little in this department, first). If it turns out they're interested, then you can direct them towards authors.

Proactive fans can be a huge help in getting bands on the Network.