The Unofficial Rock Band 3 Friend Code (Wii Code) Thread

TOSYuan3195TOSYuan3195 Unsigned
edited July 2012 in Nintendo Wii
I'm not quite sure about anyone else here, but I'm getting pretty sick of going around between here and gamefaqs.com and waiting around for a RB3 Friend Code Thread that I could use to get more friends. So, here, post your Wii FC, Profile names, some of your DLC, an MSN or AIM screenname (if you have one) and what instruments you play. I will add everyone here at some point or another, and I encourage everyone who posts here to do the same.

Hopefully, if people post here, we can be able to link up easily for band play and be able to compare scores.

EDIT:A Xat Chat has been set up for this thread! If you're playing RB3 and you get an invite from someone on this thread, or if you plan on inviting someone to play from this thread, please go here! (if you can at the time):

http://xat.com/RockBand3FriendGroup

Current List:

Name: Yuan

Profile: TOSYuan3195
Wii Code: 2526 5697 2244 9799
Email/MSN: [email]TOSYuan3195@hotmail.com[/email]
X Guitar/Bass/Pro-Drums

Name: Knox -

wii FC# 6749-7122-8043-6269
E-mail: [email]knoxmickey2000@yahoo.com[/email]
Pro Drums (hard)
Guitar/Bass (med/hard)

Name: Shortyh21
Email: [email]shortyh21@hotmail.com[/email]
Wii Code: 5905-7308-0569-4113
X-drums Bass Guitar
Hard Vox
Med. Pro Keys

Name: IBKIBK
Email: [email]ibk@hotmail.es[/email]
Wii FC: 8735-3710-9019-8197
X/H Guitar/Bass/Vox

Name: Chubtar/J-F-N
Wii Code: 2051-7178-3622-6402.
X Guitar/Bass/Keys ///// H Drums, H Vox

Name: Cherry/Sapphire

Wii Code: 5120-1203-1883-2586
Both M/H Bass/Guitar

Name: Sinclara
Wii Code: 2889 4203 7086 1824
X Guitar/Bass

Name: Fox

E-mail: [email]foxell@live.com[/email]
Wii Code: 7797 2902 3733 3075
X Drums

Name: Beedle
Wii Code: 7567 5481 4178 4740
Bass-X
Guitar- H/X
Vocals- X 99% of the time
Keys H/X
Drums-E/M

Name: Stubborn

Wii Code: 5181 6696 4967 0115
X Drums/Guitar/Vox

Name: Sukisue
Wii Code: 0055-0565-6178-2702
H Drums, H/X Bass, X Vox

Name: BryGuy
Wii Code: 4455 8220 2205 3762
H/X Vox, X Pro Drums

Name: Jesus
AIM: [email]dcchamp8@aol.com[/email]
Wii Code: 3845 8559 0059 2737
Instruments: X-Drums

Comments

• SweetBubblesSweetBubbles Unsigned
    edited November 2010
    Name: Cherry Band: SweetBubbles
    Instruments: Guitar Medium Bass Hard

My Wii FC is in my sig. My roommate also plays. She goes under the name Saphire and she plays bass only switching from Med/Hard depends on what song. We pretty much play for fun and dont care wht level people play on.
    Thanks knoxmickey for jamming with us! it was fun and you are really good on the drums.
  • Lopez21Lopez21 Unsigned
    edited November 2010
    Chubtar;4167149 said:
    Well, since Harmonix has killed all possibilities of displaying your Wii Code to the people you play with online, I'll have to join this as well. My Wii Friend Code is 2051-7178-3622-6402. My profile name is The Crossing, and I play expert guitar and bass...and I guess keys goes together with that. My brother's profile name is J-F-N. He mostly plays hard drums (he can do some songs on expert), sometimes he sings on expert, and then he rarely plays guitar/bass on hard.
    SweetBubbles;4167357 said:
    Name: Cherry Band: SweetBubbles
    Instruments: Guitar Medium Bass Hard

My Wii FC is in my sig. My roommate also plays. She goes under the name Saphire and she plays bass only switching from Med/Hard depends on what song. We pretty much play for fun and dont care wht level people play on.
    Thanks knoxmickey for jamming with us! it was fun and you are really good on the drums.
    I'll add both of you guys, make sure to add me as well. Wii code in the sig!
  • SweetBubblesSweetBubbles Unsigned
    edited November 2010
    I added you this morning Lopez :)
  • SinclaraSinclara Unsigned
    edited November 2010
    I'll be adding you guys as soon as I get home. Currently in school... Yay.... Be sure to add me. :D Info in the sig. Expert Guitar/Bass. :)

EDIT: Finally got around to adding everyone. :D Also, my MSN is [email]sinclara@live.com[/email]
  • FoxellFoxell Unsigned
    edited November 2010
    Profile name: Foxell
    RB3 FC: 7797 2902 3733 3075
    DLC: http://dlcquickplay.com/user/foxell
    MSN: [email]foxell@live.com[/email]
    Instrument: X-Drums (Working on Pro-Cymbals yet...) I can play most Impossible songs and all others.
    Will share Skype and whatever else if needed during gameplay.
    Going to add everyone on this thread in a couple of hours, please do so as well when you get the chance.
    By the way, regarding the name, you can call me Fox.

EDIT: I have added everyone of you.
  • TOSYuan3195TOSYuan3195 Unsigned
    edited November 2010
    hey to shorty, sorry that playing with you kinda fell through. >_> i tried to invite you and my friend to my profile so that we could play together but it was being dumb. and he's kinda a spazz. i'll get with you some other time bro. nice job on guitar though!
  • Beedle9399Beedle9399 Unsigned
    edited November 2010
    Hey guys,, love to hook up with some of you!! We are tired of the "finding online players screen" We play most nights ( depending on work schedules) We will play with any level, we just enjoy playing,

You can email us too
    [email]BeedleKiff@yahoo.com[/email]
  • FoxellFoxell Unsigned
    edited November 2010
    Added Beedle. Looking forward for some X- Vocals :)
  • Beedle9399Beedle9399 Unsigned
    edited November 2010
    We are adding you right now!!
  • ChubtarChubtar Opening Act
    edited November 2010
    Is it really necessary for everyone to keep posting that they're adding people? How about we all just keep looking back through here and everyone can add everyone...and maybe we should communicate the "I've added you" thing through personal messages? My FC information is in an earlier post, add me! :)
    edited November 2010
    I was thinking the same thing. How bout everybody here just adds everyone here? or pms people if they do? anything works. I'm glad to see that this thread is getting some interest though! so far, heres everyone's info (please tell me if you want an edit):

Name: Knox -
    wii FC# 6749-7122-8043-6269
    E-mail: [email]knoxmickey2000@yahoo.com[/email]
    Pro Drums (hard)
    Guitar/Bass (med/hard)

Name: Shortyh21
    Email: [email]shortyh21@hotmail.com[/email]
    Wii Code: 5905-7308-0569-4113
    X-drums Bass Guitar
    Hard Vox
    Med. Pro Keys

Name: IBKIBK
    Email: [email]ibk@hotmail.es[/email]
    Wii FC: 8735-3710-9019-8197
    X/H Guitar/Bass/Vox

Name: Chubtar/J-F-N
    Wii Code: 2051-7178-3622-6402.
    X Guitar/Bass/Keys ///// H Drums, H Vox

Name: Cherry/Sapphire
    Wii Code: 5120-1203-1883-2586
    Both M/H Bass/Guitar

Name: Sinclara
    Wii Code: 2889 4203 7086 1824
    X Guitar/Bass

Name: Fox
    E-mail: [email]foxell@live.com[/email]
    Wii Code: 7797 2902 3733 3075
    X Drums

Name: Beedle
    Wii Code: 7567 5481 4178 4740
    Bass-X
    Gutair- H/X
    Vocals- X 99% of the time
    Keys H/X
    Drums-E/M

Some of you guys i used your profile names, some i used your RB.com user names, but unless it bothers you i don't see why it matters to much. I've added everybody here as of now. please, add everyone else as well!
    edited November 2010
    TOSYuan3195;4169745 said:
    hey to shorty, sorry that playing with you kinda fell through. >_> i tried to invite you and my friend to my profile so that we could play together but it was being dumb. and he's kinda a spazz. i'll get with you some other time bro. nice job on guitar though!
    Hey yeah don't worry about it. We'll play again another time!
  • stubbornstubborn Unsigned
    edited November 2010
    hey my wii code is: 5181 6696 4967 0115 ! iplay pro expert drums and expert guitat and may sing sometimes. ADD ME:)
  • knoxmickeyknoxmickey Unsigned
    edited November 2010
    Chubtar - Agreed

TOSYuan - you should be able to edit the original post. I suggest you put all the FC's right on the first post, then add to it whenever you get time.
  • SukiSueSukiSue Unsigned
    edited November 2010
    Make sure you add me!!!! FC in signature. Wii name is Sukisue. Band is CDXX Chronically. Mostly expert vocals. I play drums but only hard (I am old lol). I also play bass on hard/expert. Will play keys when midi adapters are released. I play at all kinds of times. Also will skype or messenger in game. Message me for names. Thanks.

Ok Got the messenger info... It's [email]SukiSue68@hotmail.com[/email]
  • Bryguy2049Bryguy2049 Unsigned
    edited November 2010
    4455 8220 2205 3762

My profile name is: Bryguy
    My band name is: Drowning Fish
    I play: Expert Pro-Drums (can do pretty much every song except maybe the last few), Expert/Hard Vocals, and hopefully Pro-Keys eventually.

I'll add everyone in this thread.
    edited November 2010
    thanks knox, didnt know we could edit! i'll make sure to do so.
  • More-CheezeMore-Cheeze Unsigned
    edited November 2010
    Name: Jesus
    Profile(s): Jesus
    AIM: [email]dcchamp8@aol.com[/email]
    Instruments: X-Drums
    DLC : A7X, Disturbed, CCR,... more and imported GDRB, and RB2
    edited November 2010
    hey sorry shorty, my drums literally crapped out... like the dongle stopped working

we're good now though =P
    edited November 2010
    hello everyone! good news! i set up a xat chat website for this thread: http://xat.com/RockBand3FriendGroup

If you need further details, read the first post. Make sure everyone keeps checking the front board for friend updates (such as Jesus, who i will add when im done with this setlist). Aside from that, yay!
    edited November 2010
    TOSYuan3195;4174530 said:
    hey sorry shorty, my drums literally crapped out... like the dongle stopped working

we're good now though =P

You're not the only one with that problem :/
    edited November 2010
    Chubtar;4174630 said:
    You're not the only one with that problem :/

thankfully i got mine working again by plugging it into my cpu, holding down the button, seeing it flash for a sec (gaining hope!), turning off my wii, turning it back on, and plugging it back in. ^_^ however...it is a serious flaw. do you get cymbal delay too? it took me forever to get a good calibration. >_>
    edited November 2010
    TOSYuan3195;4174530 said:

we're good now though =P

I've actually had that problem too! Don't worry about it
    edited November 2010
    not quite sure how well bumping threads works on this site but...bumpidybump
    edited November 2010
    TOSYuan3195;4174667 said:
    thankfully i got mine working again by plugging it into my cpu, holding down the button, seeing it flash for a sec (gaining hope!), turning off my wii, turning it back on, and plugging it back in. ^_^ however...it is a serious flaw. do you get cymbal delay too? it took me forever to get a good calibration. >_>

Well, we actually don't have any cymbals, just the plain Rock Band 2 drums. Also, our dongle cuts out inconsistently, and it will work after we turn the Wii off and back on. I actually got a thread starting in these Wii forums, and in the hardware support forums, both titled "Give me your Rock Band 2 Wii Drums dongle please :o" If any of you have a working one you're willing to sell, I'll buy it.
    edited November 2010
    idk bout anyone elses cpus, but mine wont let me view page 4 (the last 2 posts)...
    edited November 2010
    Well, I don't know what you have your posts-per-page set to, but I have mine set to the default, and me and you were the only ones with any posts on page 4 :/
    edited November 2010
    TOSYuan3195;4177335 said:
    idk bout anyone elses cpus, but mine wont let me view page 4 (the last 2 posts)...

Same here
    edited November 2010
    So is this thread broken? Perhaps we could get a mod to fix it, if we ask nicely :)
    edited November 2010
    knoxmickey;4185829 said:
    So is this thread broken? Perhaps we could get a mod to fix it, if we ask nicely :)

Maybe it has something to do with your browser. I can see everything here just fine. I know that this site does have some issues, but most of the problems my brother experienced were just due to his internet settings. Try it with a different browser?