Rock Band 3 Well connected achievement not unlocking.

LundyLundy Unsigned
edited September 2013 in Peer To Peer Support Forum
So. for days now I've been linking and unlinking my account and waiting patiently for this thing to unlock, but no no luck. Finally I thought it might help if I connected at www.rockband.com/international, because I am from Canada, but still nothing. This is very frustrating. Is anyone else having this problem still?

Comments

  • sleepynowsleepynow Unsigned
    edited November 2010
    Sorry for the double post- It literally just unlocked. When it says Press Start, I usually hit the green button. This time I pressed start, and there it is! Pretty lame if that was what the problem was....expecting rock stars to follow instructions...
  • Live4HaloLive4Halo Unsigned
    edited November 2010
    I just unlinked and relinked my game a few times. After that when I entered the menu, I gained the achievement on both mine and my brother's account.

    Try unlinking and relinking a few times and then restarting, it might help.
  • ponypo2001ponypo2001 Unsigned
    edited November 2010
    You're all so damn lucky. I cannot relink my damn game at all. Constantly get the message my code is already in use. I've never had my stats on the site for RB3 but had no trouble linking RB2 ages ago. How on Earth am I supposed to put a new code in when my game only spits the same code out every time. Harmonix clearly don't give a crap either as they won't respond to email or posts on the forum. I'm literally tearing my hair out over this.
  • lincsflierlincsflier Unsigned
    edited November 2010
    If you unlink any code but then link your new code using the support link on the left. On that page is a button that says Get Career Goal then that should work next time you start the game again. Found that the link page wouldn't work but that one did.

    Hope it helps.
  • darthsmurfxdarthsmurfx Opening Act
    edited November 2010
    I unlinked my account, relinked, loaded up RB3 and poof... achievement unlocked. FINALLY.
  • MinusTheBearMinusTheBear Opening Act
    edited November 2010
    Same as above, without even unlinking, I loaded it up just now, and got the achievement. Ahhhh back to an good score.
  • TriviumKillsTriviumKills Unsigned
    edited November 2010
    Please fix!!!!!! The 9 at end of game score is not right! 40469 lol 69
  • IISHIZNITSIIIISHIZNITSII Unsigned
    edited November 2010
    ponypo2001;4176619 said:
    You're all so damn lucky. I cannot relink my damn game at all. Constantly get the message my code is already in use. I've never had my stats on the site for RB3 but had no trouble linking RB2 ages ago. How on Earth am I supposed to put a new code in when my game only spits the same code out every time. Harmonix clearly don't give a crap either as they won't respond to email or posts on the forum. I'm literally tearing my hair out over this.
    you need to log into this site with the email and password you used when you registered your RB2.. Your code that you are entering is not needed if you've already done RB2...
  • Slambo239Slambo239 Unsigned
    edited November 2010
    I have got to ask...what is the big deal with the scores not ending in a 0 or 5? I dont believe i have ever paid attention to that nor would i have cared. Does this affect game play in any way? Does it have a negative affect in rankings? If these answers are both no, then i really dont get it.
  • IISHIZNITSIIIISHIZNITSII Unsigned
    edited November 2010
    Slambo239;4181101 said:
    I have got to ask...what is the big deal with the scores not ending in a 0 or 5? I dont believe i have ever paid attention to that nor would i have cared. Does this affect game play in any way? Does it have a negative affect in rankings? If these answers are both no, then i really dont get it.

    its all personal preference. some people care and some just dont. I for one cannot stand my GS to end in anything but a 0 or 5, but thats just me.
  • BrainwreckedTechBrainwreckedTech Unsigned
    edited November 2010
    Came to rockband.com to enter the linking code and found out that I was already linked up from the RB2 days. Tried to unlink and then re-link, then exited to dashboard and restart. No dice. Then I went back to the dashboard actually pressed start at the main screen. HOE LEE SHEET. Really? Seriously? THAT'S what needed to be done?


    That's 3 bugs now...I've managed to crash RB3 (and made the 360 unresponsive to anything but the power button) trying to exit back to a road challenge, I've had an accuracy gauge that refused to fill up (though the game was keeping track of it and handing out spades accordingly) and now this.
  • JackBNimbleJackBNimble Road Warrior
    edited November 2010
    That's funny, I never even tried linking the game and it's tracking my progress. Although I did link RB2 so I suspect it just carried over.
  • LoveringLovering Unsigned
    edited November 2010
    I've tried linking and unlinking, no cheevo. I was linked for RB2.
  • LoketiazoLoketiazo Unsigned
    edited November 2010
    Here's How It Worked 4 Me.
    1: Unlinked my game. (Website)
    2: Main Menu on RB3, Press Start, then extra, then Account-Linking Code. (Xbox)
    3: Went to the link game page on the site & Input the code. DO NOT PRESS LINK. (Website)
    4: Signed off Xbox Live. (Xbox)
    5: Input Gamer-Tag & Linked Game. (Website)
    6: While still in the RB3 Main Menu, Sign into Xbox Live. (Xbox)
    Literally Popped Up Instantly --->
    ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: WELL CONNECTED
    Wooo the hardest achievement Ive ever gotten in my life!
  • rdsjr75rdsjr75 Unsigned
    edited November 2010
    Praise Jeebus! Thank you so much. That finally did it. I was beginning to get severely annoyed. You should create another thread with your solution... and it should be stickied in my opinion.
  • PetrifriarPetrifriar Unsigned
    edited November 2010
    What worked for me (this was suggested by a couple of posters): Make sure your account is linked at rockband.com, which most of you in this thread have done. Load Rock Band 3 and when you get to the screen that says "Press Start" you actually have to press start, not any other button. When I did this, the achievement immediately unlocked. Very simple solution.
  • DwaynePheonixDwaynePheonix Unsigned
    edited November 2010
    LatinScorpio870;4187661 said:
    1: Unlinked my game. (Website)
    2: Main Menu on RB3, Press Start, then extra, then Account-Linking Code. (Xbox)
    3: Went to the link game page on the site & Input the code. DO NOT PRESS LINK. (Website)
    4: Signed off Xbox Live. (Xbox)
    5: Input Gamer-Tag & Linked Game. (Website)
    6: While still in the RB3 Main Menu, Sign into Xbox Live. (Xbox)
    Literally Popped Up Instantly --->
    ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: WELL CONNECTED
    Petrifriar;4187987 said:
    Make sure your account is linked at rockband.com, which most of you in this thread have done. Load Rock Band 3 and when you get to the screen that says "Press Start" you actually have to press start, not any other button. When I did this, the achievement immediately unlocked.
    Neither worked for me..
    Sigh.
  • v1g1lance1v1g1lance1 Road Warrior
    edited November 2010
    DwaynePheonix;4188265 said:
    Neither worked for me..
    Sigh.
    Me either :(
  • v1g1lance1v1g1lance1 Road Warrior
    edited November 2010
    Well, mine linked tonight when I signed on. No apparent reason, and nothing changed since my last sign on.

    Go figure :)

    At least it's done :)
  • DwaynePheonixDwaynePheonix Unsigned
    edited November 2010
    v1g1lance1;4189703 said:
    Well, mine linked tonight when I signed on. No apparent reason, and nothing changed since my last sign on.

    Go figure :)

    At least it's done :)
    Lol, same!
  • werdman24werdman24 Unsigned
    edited November 2010
  • thatonekid76543thatonekid76543 Unsigned
    edited November 2010
    does ur name on rb.com have to be the same as ur gamertag?
  • thatonekid76543thatonekid76543 Unsigned
    edited November 2010
    nvm. just pressed green on the start screen and it unlocked.
  • rob321xrob321x Unsigned
    edited November 2010
    how is it so hard? i just went to the dashboard went back on and i got it.is it really that hard to do that? lmao
  • shadow69ebitrhshadow69ebitrh Unsigned
    edited November 2010
    The only thing i can recommend is exiting to the dashboard and signing out. Then signing back in and re booting the game. That worked for me.
  • YoshicoYoshico Unsigned
    edited November 2010
    sleepynow;4176453 said:
    Sorry for the double post- It literally just unlocked. When it says Press Start, I usually hit the green button. This time I pressed start, and there it is! Pretty lame if that was what the problem was....expecting rock stars to follow instructions...

    I usually hit the green button too, so when I saw your post, I tried hitting start and it actually worked! Thanks man!
  • Asbi12Asbi12 Unsigned
    edited December 2010
    I can't seem to get this Archievment, too.
    But I will not try out unlinking and relinking,
    if they can't fix it, I will have to do it myself, very good to have the Xbox Profile Editor... =)
  • danakapoolsharkdanakapoolshark Unsigned
    edited December 2010
    thanks it worked after exiting and hitting start at the title screen instead of green. lol
  • jenn8105jenn8105 Unsigned
    edited December 2010
    I've linked my code awhile back, and it hasn't worked yet. I went to my profile on here and now it says I need a linking code, but when I enter it, it says code in use already and enter a new one, and I can't unlink it.....WTF
  • VickiWeldonVickiWeldon Unsigned
    edited December 2010
    My game won't even link with the website... Every time I've tried to put the code in it says that it or my gamertag is invalid... I'm going mental! I've made about 4 accounts on here to do it and one from signing into facebook but the code won't work on any of them! Can anyone help me?
Sign In or Register to comment.