Oops.. deleted LG:RB downloads

Dave_ThDave_Th Opening Act
edited November 2010 in LEGO: Rock Band
I know there is a lot of "How do I get the Lego files" type threads but mine is a slightly different issue. In RB3 we now have the ability to delete songs and I wanted one of the Lego songs gone. Like a dork I clicked through the "Are you sure you want to delete these 45 songs" warning. As soon as he disk started spinning I realized my mistake but it was too late.

Usually this isn't a problem I would go into the PSN store and re-download the songs, but the Lego songs were done differently than the rest of the ex-packs, the files were copied from the disk. I put the disk in and went to the "Purchase download" option to see if I could re-copy the files and I get a "This option is no longer available" message.

I'm now wondering what my options are here to get the songs back.

I am on a PS3

Comments

• fcmleftyfcmlefty Road Warrior
    edited November 2010
    Dave_Th;4168850 said:
    I know there is a lot of "How do I get the Lego files" type threads but mine is a slightly different issue. In RB3 we now have the ability to delete songs and I wanted one of the Lego songs gone. Like a dork I clicked through the "Are you sure you want to delete these 45 songs" warning. As soon as he disk started spinning I realized my mistake but it was too late.

Usually this isn't a problem I would go into the PSN store and re-download the songs, but the Lego songs were done differently than the rest of the ex-packs, the files were copied from the disk. I put the disk in and went to the "Purchase download" option to see if I could re-copy the files and I get a "This option is no longer available" message.

I'm now wondering what my options are here to get the songs back.

I am on a PS3

The files were not copied from the disc for Lego Rock Band. It was a license purchase, and then a download, both of which should appear in your download history. Just redo the download of the pac, and youll be good to go.
  • Dave_ThDave_Th Opening Act
    edited November 2010
    wonderful, you were so right.. guess I was panicking. 2h download started.

Thanks for the info.