new game!!!

megsully17megsully17 Unsigned
edited December 2010 in The Rock Band Network
i think you should make a bon jovi or journey rockband for the wii.

Comments

• antdogsantdogs Rising Star
    edited November 2010
    wrong thread... and there are plenty enough DLC for bon jovi
  • D1sturb3dD1sturb3d Opening Act
    edited November 2010
    why does everybody assume that Rock Band Network forums are a good place to make irrelevant threads?
  • PowerGamer990PowerGamer990 Opening Act
    edited November 2010
    D1sturb3d;4182869 said:
    why does everybody assume that Rock Band Network forums are a good place to make irrelevant threads?

I honestly think some people confuse "Rock Band Network" with "Rock Band Platform", but it really irritates me when I see one of these threads pop up.

There's really no reason for it. If, for some insane reason, a person doesn't know what the Rock Band Network is, there's still a description under each forum link.
  • decyferdownrocksdecyferdownrocks Opening Act
    edited November 2010
    Yes, HMX is clearly going to start work on this game after reading a 14 word post in the wrong thread with awful grammar. Congratulations, you are not in the least bit smart.
  • GigakoopsGigakoops Rising Star
    edited December 2010
    There are several things wrong with this:
    1. Why only Wii
    2. Band-centric games do not sell well anymore, so why bother?
    3. Believe it or not, they haven't shaped music enough. Sure, they're really famous, but did they make a new music platform? Not really.
    4. It seems there is something wrong with HMX and Journey, because you cannot export Any Way You Want It int RB3.
    5. All of Bon Jovi's biggest hits are already released. So what's left? Stuff for diehard fans, and that's about it.