Lego rock band 2

purge08purge08 Unsigned
edited November 2011 in LEGO: Rock Band
I would like to see lego likeness of the singers of the songs to appear with the band.

Comments

• BallisticJunkfoodBallisticJunkfood Headliner
    edited November 2010
    What does that have to do with a new game?
  • GameMaster439GameMaster439 Road Warrior
    edited November 2010
    I don't see it happening.
  • Waffleman1212Waffleman1212 Unsigned
    edited November 2010
    Was Lego Rock Band popular?
    Because if it was this could happen, I'd love it, and it'd be a great way of getting the whole family wanting to buy a keyboard rather than just the hardcore gamers it seems to be aimed at at the moment.
  • Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Road Warrior
    edited November 2010
    Waffleman1212;4200992 said:
    Was Lego Rock Band popular?
    Because if it was this could happen, I'd love it, and it'd be a great way of getting the whole family wanting to buy a keyboard rather than just the hardcore gamers it seems to be aimed at at the moment.

Why does something have to look 'kiddy' in order to be for the whole family? Makes me wonder if Parental Supervision isn't just some kind of Fire and Forget missile.
  • LoopyChewLoopyChew Wordsmith
    edited December 2010
    Santa Claustrophobia;4201211 said:
    Why does something have to look 'kiddy' in order to be for the whole family? Makes me wonder if Parental Supervision isn't just some kind of Fire and Forget missile.

Obviously it doesn't, but it makes it that much easier a sell.
  • TheHundredDollarHeadacheTheHundredDollarHeadache Pedantic Broken Record
    edited December 2010
    I'd love to see a Lego Rock Band 2 that builds off Rock Band 3. As such, it would have Pro, keys, and harmonies.

It would be a test bed of improvements for Rock Band 4:

- Up to five (or down to three) members on stage - characters can be assigned to sing and play at the same time
    - The return of multiple bands per profile
    - Combined RB2/Lego/RB3 fan/unlock system: Gain fans for just random play as well as goal completion. No fan loss because this is Lego, but Rock Band 4 fan loss will not touch the fans you got from goals and will not pop the "boo hoo you lost fans" message the first time. Can buy items with in-game money, like pre-RB3, and goals will give you the money for the item it unlocks.
    - Lego specific improvement: All character parts have a Skin color (not just yellow/beige/brown - any color you want) in addition to Main and Detail colors.
  • folkeyefolkeye Headliner
    edited December 2010
    TheHundredDollarHeadache;4210406 said:

- Lego specific improvement: All character parts have a Skin color (not just yellow/beige/brown - any color you want) in addition to Main and Detail colors.
    That was a serious WTF when I first played. All other lego games you were able to at least match MOST the body to the proper colors. I’d by LRB2 if they made one. The game is amusing.
  • leob5622leob5622 Opening Act
    edited December 2010
    I like the community money idea. (don't have to buy the same shirt four times over) Being able to change skin tones/facial features would definately benefit creativity.
    Play as the 'troll' option!
  • KrystofKrystof Road Warrior
    edited December 2010
    Lego Rock Band(in my opinion) had the best career mode of any music game. Had the perfect combination of a story, challenges, and world tour. The customization expanded beyond anything RB had to offer.

I really wish there would be a sequel. I got my first copy for free last year at Old Navy, I would without a doubt by a sequel for full price.
  • mikeytsmikeyts Road Warrior
    edited December 2010
    Though I really enjoyed LRB, I just can't see them investing in the creation of a second one (but stranger things have happened :D). I believe that LRB was the worst reviewed and selling of all of the titles (though GDRB might not have done any better).
    edited December 2010
    mikeyts;4220257 said:
    Though I really enjoyed LRB, I just can't see them investing in the creation of a second one (but stranger things have happened :D). I believe that LRB was the worst reviewed and selling of all of the titles (though GDRB might not have done any better).

Tru dat. LRB was a strange idea to begin with. Although I agree, I like this title.
  • furyofthestormfuryofthestorm Unsigned
    edited March 2011
    I didn't know there was a 2 lego rockband, anything lego is awesome.
  • GNFfhqwhgadsGNFfhqwhgads 99% Washed Up
    edited March 2011
    furyofthestorm;4334702 said:
    I didn't know there was a 2 lego rockband, anything lego is awesome.
    Quick, how fast can you go from seeing a thread title to posting a reply!?

TIME!

Wow, you did it without even reading a thing!
  • madcapmattmadcapmatt Road Warrior
    edited March 2011
    If they released the game with "Rock Power Challenges" for each song on the disc, I'd be all over a sequel.
  • ROCKY_ROADROCKY_ROAD Opening Act
    edited March 2011
    I loved Lego Rock Band actually. I'm not on the same boat with those who actually go along with reviews. I go by my own opinion or recommendations TO play a game. But the only thing I didn't like about the first one is the fact of no online capabilites for Wii. I hope they can fix that if at all possible a second title were to be in the making.
    edited March 2011
    Online wasn't capable for this game on any of the systems.
  • SkodeSkode Headliner
    edited March 2011
    If honest had LRB had online, leaderboards and all songs available (which would defeat the FF purpose of its release) then it would have been the better game compared to RB2.

Its a shame but i dont see there ever being a sequel. It certainly was a better game than GRB... all it had over it was harmony vocals and well thats it. The games emphasis was on the fun side of things compared to the main franchises more real approach - i mean its all about learning real instruments or at least getting the impression you are playing as if your learning one but with LRB it was all about crazy visuals and silly fun. Damned stand out setlist as well... best of any RB game in my opinion.
  • belion551belion551 Unsigned
    edited November 2011
    TheHundredDollarHeadache;4210406 said:
    I'd love to see a Lego Rock Band 2 that builds off Rock Band 3. As such, it would have Pro, keys, and harmonies.

It would be a test bed of improvements for Rock Band 4:

- Up to five (or down to three) members on stage - characters can be assigned to sing and play at the same time
    - The return of multiple bands per profile
    - Combined RB2/Lego/RB3 fan/unlock system: Gain fans for just random play as well as goal completion. No fan loss because this is Lego, but Rock Band 4 fan loss will not touch the fans you got from goals and will not pop the "boo hoo you lost fans" message the first time. Can buy items with in-game money, like pre-RB3, and goals will give you the money for the item it unlocks.

and forgot to add online play
  • GNFfhqwhgadsGNFfhqwhgads 99% Washed Up
    edited November 2011
    belion551;4550508 said:
    and forgot to add online play
    There's a REASON that games for children don't have online play.

Go play a few games of Call of Duty and tell us why.
  • AshtrayHeartAshtrayHeart Rising Star
    edited November 2011
    I don't think LRB2 would have Pro charting, should it one day exist and still be targeted towards much younger audiences.

Forget that, I want LEGO Dance Central.
  • DangimarockerDangimarocker Headliner
    edited November 2011
    ashtrayheart;4552381 said:

forget that, i want lego dance central.

ew no.