Pseudomaniac's Year of DLC

PseudomaniacPseudomaniac Road Warrior
edited December 2010 in Your Ultimate Setlist
So, I decided to do another one of these, except, this time, I'll just post them all in 1 thread. Instead of a poll, just post what songs you would buy. My RB4 setlist is available in the Ultimate Ultimate Setlist thread. I'll be posting 1 week of DLC a day.

So, for starters, we have one of the greatest modern pianists, Tori Amos, tracks from the long-absent Sublime, including the infamous "Date Rape", a single from Against Me!, and the Rick Springfield classic "Jessie's Girl".

Week 1 (January 5th)
Keys and Pro Keys for: "Precious Things", "God", "Cornflake Girl", "Date Rape", "Wrong Way", and "Jessie's Girl"
Pro Guitar and Bass for: "God", "Santeria", "I Was a Teenage Anarchist", and "Jessie's Girl"
Devil Tiers: Keys on "Precious Things", drums on "Date Rape"

Week 2 (January 12) Keys and Pro Keys: "In the Cage", "Misunderstanding", "Dancing With the Moonlit Knight", "Jesus He Knows Me", "Invisible Touch", and "Rock Box"
Pro Guitar and Bass: "Youth Gone Wild", "Slave to the Grind", and "Rock Box"
Devil Tiers: Vocals, drums, and keys on "In the Cage"

Week 3 (January 19) Keys and Pro Keys: None
Pro Guitar and Bass: All
Devil Tiers: Drums on "Iris"

Week 4 (January 26) Keys and Pro Keys: "Ring of Fire", "The Man Comes Around", "The South's Gonna Do It Again"
Pro Guitar and Bass: "Folsom Prison Blues", "The South's Gonna Do It Again", "Whiskey Bent and Hell Bound"

Week 5 (February 2)
Keys and Pro Keys: "Sabbath Bloody Sabbath", "Rock 'n' Roll Doctor"
Pro Guitar and Bass: "Paranoid", "Iron Man", "Children of the Grave"
Devil Tiers: Drums and vocals on "Symptom of the Universe"

Week 6 (February 9)
Keys and Pro Keys: "Africa", "Hold the Line"
Pro Guitar and Bass: "I Bet You Look Good On the Dance Floor", "Stellar", "Hold the Line"
Devil Tiers: Drums and bass on "A Certain Shade of Green"

Week 7 (February 16)
Keys and Pro Keys: "Karma Chameleon", "Do You Really Want To Hurt Me"
Pro Guitar and Bass: "Freak on a Leash", "Oildale"
Devil Tiers: None

Week 8 (February 23) Keys and Pro Keys: "The Glass Prison", "Metropolis Pt. 1", "Forsaken", "Evil Woman", "Xanadu", "Turn to Stone", "Why Pt. 2"
Pro Guitar and Bass: "The Glass Prison", "Metropolis Pt. 1", "Shine"
Devil Tiers: Guitar and drums on "The Glass Prison", keys and vocals on "Metropolis Pt. 1", keys on "Forsaken"

Week 9 (March 1) Keys and Pro Keys: "Bat Out of Hell", "Two Out of Three Ain't Half Bad", "I'd Do Anything For Love", "We Are Scientists!", "Total Eclipse of the Heart"
Pro Guitar and Bass: "Bat Out of Hell", "Little League"
Devil Tiers: Keys and vocals on "Bat Out of Hell" and "I'd Do Anything For Love", drums on "Don't Call Me White"

Week 10 (March 8)
Keys and Pro Keys: All
Pro Guitar and Bass: All

Week 11 (March 15) Keys and Pro Keys: All
Pro Guitar and Bass: "Whipping Post", "In Memory of Elizabeth Reed", "Helicopter" "Hunting for Witches"
Devil Tiers: Guitar on "Whipping Post", drums on "Hunting for Witches"

Week 12 (March 22) Keys and Pro Keys: "In the Aeroplane Over the Sea", "I'm A Cuckoo", "One Nation Under a Groove"
Pro Guitar and Bass: "Aerials"

Comments