Comments

• Casto21Casto21 Rock and Roll Statistician
    edited December 2010
    You do realize a random post in a band's forum means nothing right? I can go post in a Pink Floyd forum saying they are coming to RBN if I want.

There is now and never has been any sight of Andromeda on the creators site. That poster says Rhythm Authors is working with them, but there is no mention of them in their song list http://www.rhythmauthors.com/songs.php?&sort=artist.
  • ToolShuggahToolShuggah Opening Act
    edited December 2010
    Well I know the band themselves are the moderators of that site and sometimes respond to posts, so I know they had to have seen that post. It's been nearly 9 months. Who else should I be contacting?
  • voodoo618voodoo618 Headliner
    edited December 2010
    In reply to your question on that forum, I e-mailed both the band and Rhythm Authors myself. I asked if Andromeda would be interested, he said yes, so I proceeded to e-mail RA. They got in touch with each other and last I heard they were in the process of getting the rights to the songs. However, the label could have said no or the masters they wanted could have been unusable.
    edited April 2011
    Alright it's been a while since this post.
    In that time, this has popped up. http://www.rhythmauthors.com/news/2011/02/04/andromeda-rbn-debut-featuring-keys

But now I pose this same topic question.
    How long must we wait before announcements keep pouring out, and there still aren't songs available to purchase and play?
    Can anyone from Rhythm Authors comment on why this is taking so long, and what time frame we're looking at here?
  • DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited April 2011
    ToolShuggah;4358670 said:
    In that time, this has popped up. http://www.rhythmauthors.com/news/2011/02/04/andromeda-rbn-debut-featuring-keys

How long must we wait before announcements keep pouring out, and there still aren't songs available to purchase and play?
    Can anyone from Rhythm Authors comment on why this is taking so long, and what time frame we're looking at here?
    Considering there are songs that have taken more than 9 months to come out, I don't think this is "taking so long" quite yet.
  • ThatAuthoringGroupThatAuthoringGroup Numero Uno Super **** Fanboy #1
    edited April 2011
    ToolShuggah;4358670 said:

If you want it out so bad then get an XNA subscription and help playtest and review.

There's not that many testers anymore.

No testers means no songs are going to come out.

So I guess the question is how bad do you want it to come out ;)
    edited April 2011
    ^Interesting.
    I may just do that.
    Thank you
  • SeymourDuncan17SeymourDuncan17 Road Warrior
    edited April 2011
    DragoonXD;4358678 said:
    Considering there are songs that have taken more than 9 months to come out...

Like "Splode Beneath My Splosion"? :mad:
  • ThatAuthoringGroupThatAuthoringGroup Numero Uno Super **** Fanboy #1
    edited April 2011
    SeymourDuncan17;4358972 said:
    Like "Splode Beneath My Splosion"? :mad:

Let's not forget Bigger than Kiss, and Sticks and Stones.

I want those songs, and they've just poofed.

Bah!
  • DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited April 2011
    I want Chrome Coma to come back. :( "New Illusion" is such an amazing song.
  • ZemanatorZemanator Rising Star
    edited April 2011
    ThatAuthoringGroup;4358688 said:
    If you want it out so bad then get an XNA subscription and help playtest and review.

There's not that many testers anymore.

No testers means no songs are going to come out.

So I guess the question is how bad do you want it to come out ;)

yeah, i went ahead and got the subscription for this reason... its worth it
  • brownies4allbrownies4all Opening Act
    edited April 2011
    Zemanator;4359188 said:
    yeah, i went ahead and got the subscription for this reason... its worth it

Sarcasm?

And to you cats out there, I'm looking into getting the subscription. I know there's not too much incentive, but testers are needed regardless to keep this thing going. RBN is great, and we can't let it sink! I'll probably be going the testing side of this (if all goes according to plan) sometime between relatively soon to the middle of summer. I'm hoping soon.
  • FiGMarcusFiGMarcus Unsigned
    edited April 2011
  • jonnyhgjonnyhg Unsigned
    edited April 2011
    Here is a link that was given to me by Rhythm Authors which tracks the progress of the Andromeda songs. Hope this helps.

http://www.rhythmauthors.com/songs.php?search=andromeda