Quick, someone get this girl a deal

ToolShuggahToolShuggah Opening Act
edited December 2010 in The Rock Band Network
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QR8EQIusnnE&feature=related

OH BABY.

That video puts new meaning to "I want you (she's so heavy)".

Comments

• darkwinterbeast8darkwinterbeast8 Headliner
    edited December 2010
    Get this girl in a band and then they'll get said record deal.
  • RockoxRockox Road Warrior
    edited December 2010
    One of my top 100 fave songs of all time with a rip-snortin' guitar solo in it? YES PLEASE.
  • jawillroyjawillroy Rising Star
    edited December 2010
    I have to remember never to read the comments for YouTube videos. After the third or fourth "orgasmic" I felt a little icky.
  • ToolShuggahToolShuggah Opening Act
    edited December 2010
    jawillroy;4217050 said:
    I have to remember never to read the comments for YouTube videos. After the third or fourth "orgasmic" I felt a little icky.

Why? You are a man aren't you?
    edited December 2010
    A man, and not some kid going FAP FAP FAP all over his keyboard.

C'mon, it's a good solo, don't get me wrong. But if that were a dude, they sure as heck wouldn't be calling it orgasmic.

It's sort of the internet equivalent of staring at a girl's breasts when you're being introduced. It's rude, and ideally one eventually learns to at least be subtle about it.
  • ToolShuggahToolShuggah Opening Act
    edited December 2010
    jawillroy;4217110 said:

C'mon, it's a good solo, don't get me wrong. But if that were a dude, they sure as heck wouldn't be calling it orgasmic.

It's sort of the internet equivalent of staring at a girl's breasts when you're being introduced. It's rude, and ideally one eventually learns to at least be subtle about it.

Well, I'll have to disagree with your logic.
    If a man was doing that same solo, it would be awesome yeah. Not nearly the same type of awesome as it is now though. The fact that she's a hot, beautiful woman does have a lot to do with it. How many beautiful women do you know can play a guitar like that?
    Sure, there are many many beautiful women musicians. Tori Amos comes to mind. But how many look like Anne Hathaway that can play guitar that incredabally well?
    As an adult, I can say I understand why the younger crowd might find it orgasmic.
    It's a very good work of art, in more aspects than just a musically talented person.
  • MarklefordMarkleford Opening Act
    edited December 2010
    jawillroy said:
    Actually, that fapping sound you're hearing is more likely a circling flock of major label marketing execs thinking of the cash to be made on her.

- m
    edited December 2010
    ToolShuggah;4217798 said:
    Well, I'll have to disagree with your logic.
    If a man was doing that same solo, it would be awesome yeah. Not nearly the same type of awesome as it is now though. The fact that she's a hot, beautiful woman does have a lot to do with it. How many beautiful women do you know can play a guitar like that?
    Sure, there are many many beautiful women musicians. Tori Amos comes to mind. But how many look like Anne Hathaway that can play guitar that incredabally well?
    As an adult, I can say I understand why the younger crowd might find it orgasmic.
    It's a very good work of art, in more aspects than just a musically talented person.

I'm not denying any of that. She's done a really good solo, and she's cute as a bucket of puppies.

If she does make something of this, let's hope for her sake she's able to score a good lawyer before the vultures circle down, so that she's still got a career when she gets older.

*googles* Huh. French. I thought all they had was Johnny Hallyday and Serge Gainsbourg. Who told them they could rock? ;)
  • RockoxRockox Road Warrior
    edited December 2010
    Her other vids are really good too. "Bark at the Moon" is a personal fave.
  • SkeleshredderSkeleshredder Opening Act
    edited December 2010
    Totally badass solo, perfectly suits the song. Damn, it ain't easy to come up with something to complement a Beatles song so well, but she pulled it off. I wanna learn that solo now.
  • GNFfhqwhgadsGNFfhqwhgads 99% Washed Up
    edited December 2010
    That solo is very much so out of place. Well written, but not there.