What were the last video games you played?

Comments

• KazukiFoxKazukiFox Opening Act
    edited January 2011
    Dance Central - 9/10
    Battlefield Bad Company: 2 - 10/10 (Most balanced war game at the moment)
    ROCK BAND 3 - 20/10 (hurr durr best music game ever)
  • NoMoreVillainsNoMoreVillains DIY Bacon
    edited January 2011
    Fallout 3
    Currently helping Three Dog with replacing the relay dish on the Washington Monument. The trip there nearly killed me. I came across a raider base in the subway and the turrets there chewed up my health. I might risk returning via aboveground. At least I got a better shotgun off of one of the raiders.
  • madcapmattmadcapmatt Road Warrior
    edited January 2011
    Anybody tried out "Bloody Good Time" yet? 400msp seems like a reasonable price for it but I've heard the game is pretty mediocre.
  • Lawdog1521Lawdog1521 Squirrel Chasing Expert
    edited January 2011
    NoMoreVillains;4265622 said:
    Fallout 3
    Currently helping Three Dog with replacing the relay dish on the Washington Monument. The trip there nearly killed me. I came across a raider base in the subway and the turrets there chewed up my health. I might risk returning via aboveground. At least I got a better shotgun off of one of the raiders.
    Hang in there! :p The ghouls have a city near there if you need a doc.
  • DrowGamer77DrowGamer77 Serious Business
    edited January 2011
    NoMoreVillains;4265622 said:
    Fallout 3

If I remember correctly, there is a spot in a nearby wrecked building where you can cherry pick those Super Mutants... Problem is, you need to clear the building first. I Could be mistaken though; my memory of that point in the game is fuzzy.

I finished all the road challenges in RB3 the other night and got to see the entire HMX team pictures in the credits.

I also have been playing Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2. The apprentice is totally bad-ass in the game but the game is short as everybody says. The final battle with Vader is fun, but not super hard. Granted, I haven't played it on Unleashed difficulty yet.

Now I am playing Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions. It plays well and has elements that remind me of the Batman Arkham Asylum game. BUT I HATE the camera when I am crawling on walls. Good graphics, fun combat and lots of upgrades.
  • RockoxRockox Road Warrior
    edited January 2011
    madcapmatt;4265786 said:
    Anybody tried out "Bloody Good Time" yet?

I tried the demo and HATED it. I'd say give it a go and see what you think.
  • edited January 2011
    AC: Brotherhood's multiplayer is surprisingly fun. I especially love how the game really rewards stealthy kills and clever maneuvering rather than running around like and idiot and stabbing at anything that moves.
  • MileycyrussouljaMileycyrussoulja Road Warrior
    edited January 2011
    I've been playing Rock Band 3 of course, and Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, a really fun shooter game for the Wii.
    edited January 2011
    Lawdog1521;4265806 said:
    Hang in there! :p The ghouls have a city near there if you need a doc.

Where is it in relation to the Museum of Technology? I might need to find it since I'm getting low on Stimpacks and food.
    Mileycyrussoulja;4266406 said:
    I've been playing Rock Band 3 of course, and Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, a really fun shooter game for the Wii.
    I thought MP3 was more of an Adventure or Action game. I mean, since there are puzzles and such in addition to combat.
  • Lawdog1521Lawdog1521 Squirrel Chasing Expert
    edited January 2011
    NoMoreVillains;4266409 said:
    Where is it in relation to the Museum of Technology? I might need to find it since I'm getting low on Stimpacks and food.
    I think it was straight across from there, on the other side of the park. It's before you get the memorial.

Edit: West of the museum of tech and slightly north., it's across the national mall. (So look out for super mutants) It's in the museum of history.

Oh, you'll also see a friendly ghoul on patrol out front.
  • Hogan2000Hogan2000 Banned
    edited January 2011
    Assassin's Creed 2 bruther. Just beat Part 1, now Beating Part 2
  • UntilWeHaveFacesUntilWeHaveFaces Rising Star
    edited January 2011
    Fable III. I'm absolutely loving it. Hopefully I can beat this sucker before Thursday (because that's when it's due back). If I can't, then I'll have to rent it for another week or maybe just 3 days.
  • edited January 2011
    I just got ME2 in the mail today. 2 days is a new speed record for Amazon free delivery, odd how I get my stuff a lot faster over here than when I still lived in the second biggest city in Belgium.

Will probably combine playing that with more AC:Brotherhood online fun. I have just discovered how fun it is to lure assailants, smoke bomb them as they get near and then smack 'em upside the head for being so bloody obvious.
  • ultimatespidey81ultimatespidey81 Headliner
    edited January 2011
    i have been rushing through the lost and the damned expansion(im very late to the party i know). ballad of gay tony after that.

i bought mass effect 2 as well. amazon had a buy 2 get 1 free promotion and i took advantage. mass effect 2, tiger woods 11 and dragon age origins ultimate edition. im gonna have to go on a huge video game binge with the quickness. i have those 3 in the mail plus undead nightmare, new vegas, gran turismo 5 and battle field 2 all waiting to get cracked open.
  • nascarfan19nascarfan19 Headliner
    edited January 2011
    RB3, where I managed to hold a stable online band twice

NCAA FB 11, where I won a national championship
  • CubecubedCubecubed Washed Up
    edited January 2011
    I addition to crazy amounts of WoW:cataclysm,Darksiders and The Saboteur. Both really underrated fun games.
    edited January 2011
    The Saboteur was a very fun game.
    edited January 2011
    Battlefield 1943

Simple, yet enjoyable. If you have any interest in the game, it is still discounted at 600 points.
  • edited January 2011
    I'm about 3 hours into Mass Effect 2 now (incuding the interactive comic). Good stuff, good stuff indeed. Bioware always delivers.
    edited January 2011
    Lex, I wish I were you playing ME2 for the first time. Glad to hear you're enjoying it.
    edited January 2011
    I should beat Fable III later today. On the final part of the game.For an RPG, this was extremely short. I remember Fable II being a lot longer than this.

Out of these 2 games, I still think Fable II was the better game.

Fable III gets a 7/10 from me.
  • darkwinterbeast8darkwinterbeast8 Headliner
    edited January 2011
    Played some Rock Band 3 yesterday ;)
    edited January 2011
    Did everything I wanted to do in Fable III. Game is officially done with me.

So, I played the Crysis 2 demo on 360. It was utter crap.

I played the Bulletstorm Demo, and it has huge potential to be freaking awesome!
  • CubecubedCubecubed Washed Up
    edited January 2011
    UntilWeHaveFaces;4270650 said:
    Did everything I wanted to do in Fable III. Game is officially done with me.

So, I played the Crysis 2 demo on 360. It was utter crap.

I played the Bulletstorm Demo, and it has huge potential to be freaking awesome!

Funny i thought the exact opposite. Bulletstorm totally sucked and Crysis 2 was actually pretty fun.
  • Hogan2000Hogan2000 Banned
    edited January 2011
    Heavenly Sword. Boss is impossible.
  • AeonFrodoAeonFrodo Opening Act
    edited January 2011
    Playing Sands of Destruction in preparation for my speedrun of it. I'm seeing whether it's possible to complete the game in under 8 hours.
  • ultimatespidey81ultimatespidey81 Headliner
    edited January 2011
    finished undead nightmare last night. now on to getting the 100%. that might be a bit difficult as im only at 65% right now.
  • bermuddybermuddy 100.000 Wasted Years
    edited January 2011
    edited January 2011
    I just got myself the Explorer perk in Fallout: New Vegas, so I'm currently roaming the wastes, discovering new locations and looking for star bottle caps.

I picked up Plants Vs. Zombies on XBLA the other day. Very fun game. I also just downloaded the demos for Bulletstorm and Crysis 2, so I need to check those out soon.
  • MuhveliMuhveli Opening Act
    edited January 2011
    madcapmatt;4264668 said:
    I'd say if you liked the premise of the game, the demo being the 1st chapter of something like 14, you could at the very least give it a rent. The story only gets better as you go further into the game.
    As for the re-playability of the game that depends on the way you start it. I started on easy to get through the story without worrying about getting stuck somewhere. I intend to going back and play it again on a higher difficulty. The game's story is linear, so there aren't any alternate outcomes so you won't have to worry about multiple play-throughs to get the entire experience.

I ended up buying it last Saturday as it was on a slightly reduced price (about 40€) and finished the story sometime late Monday evening. Had an absolute blast, the story was very well written and the characters excellent. I'm already going through it again, this time on Hard. ;)

...if anybody's wondering, the game is "Enslaved: Odyssey to the west"