What were the last video games you played?

Comments

• clashcityrocker10clashcityrocker10 Headliner
    edited January 2011
    UntilWeHaveFaces;4264891 said:
    Good to know, thanks!

No problem at all.
  • iRNProiRNPro Unsigned
    edited January 2011
    Isn't it obvious? lol Rock Band 3!!!
  • KazukiFoxKazukiFox Opening Act
    edited January 2011
    Dance Central - 9/10
    Battlefield Bad Company: 2 - 10/10 (Most balanced war game at the moment)
    ROCK BAND 3 - 20/10 (hurr durr best music game ever)
  • NoMoreVillainsNoMoreVillains DIY Bacon
    edited January 2011
    Fallout 3
    Currently helping Three Dog with replacing the relay dish on the Washington Monument. The trip there nearly killed me. I came across a raider base in the subway and the turrets there chewed up my health. I might risk returning via aboveground. At least I got a better shotgun off of one of the raiders.
  • madcapmattmadcapmatt Road Warrior
    edited January 2011
    Anybody tried out "Bloody Good Time" yet? 400msp seems like a reasonable price for it but I've heard the game is pretty mediocre.
  • Lawdog1521Lawdog1521 Squirrel Chasing Expert
    edited January 2011
    NoMoreVillains;4265622 said:
    Fallout 3
    Currently helping Three Dog with replacing the relay dish on the Washington Monument. The trip there nearly killed me. I came across a raider base in the subway and the turrets there chewed up my health. I might risk returning via aboveground. At least I got a better shotgun off of one of the raiders.
    Hang in there! :p The ghouls have a city near there if you need a doc.
  • DrowGamer77DrowGamer77 Serious Business
    edited January 2011
    NoMoreVillains;4265622 said:
    Fallout 3

If I remember correctly, there is a spot in a nearby wrecked building where you can cherry pick those Super Mutants... Problem is, you need to clear the building first. I Could be mistaken though; my memory of that point in the game is fuzzy.

I finished all the road challenges in RB3 the other night and got to see the entire HMX team pictures in the credits.

I also have been playing Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2. The apprentice is totally bad-ass in the game but the game is short as everybody says. The final battle with Vader is fun, but not super hard. Granted, I haven't played it on Unleashed difficulty yet.

Now I am playing Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions. It plays well and has elements that remind me of the Batman Arkham Asylum game. BUT I HATE the camera when I am crawling on walls. Good graphics, fun combat and lots of upgrades.
  • RockoxRockox Road Warrior
    edited January 2011
    madcapmatt;4265786 said:
    Anybody tried out "Bloody Good Time" yet?

I tried the demo and HATED it. I'd say give it a go and see what you think.
  • edited January 2011
    AC: Brotherhood's multiplayer is surprisingly fun. I especially love how the game really rewards stealthy kills and clever maneuvering rather than running around like and idiot and stabbing at anything that moves.
  • MileycyrussouljaMileycyrussoulja Road Warrior
    edited January 2011
    I've been playing Rock Band 3 of course, and Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, a really fun shooter game for the Wii.
    edited January 2011
    Lawdog1521;4265806 said:
    Hang in there! :p The ghouls have a city near there if you need a doc.

Where is it in relation to the Museum of Technology? I might need to find it since I'm getting low on Stimpacks and food.
    Mileycyrussoulja;4266406 said:
    I've been playing Rock Band 3 of course, and Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, a really fun shooter game for the Wii.
    I thought MP3 was more of an Adventure or Action game. I mean, since there are puzzles and such in addition to combat.
  • Lawdog1521Lawdog1521 Squirrel Chasing Expert
    edited January 2011
    NoMoreVillains;4266409 said:
    Where is it in relation to the Museum of Technology? I might need to find it since I'm getting low on Stimpacks and food.
    I think it was straight across from there, on the other side of the park. It's before you get the memorial.

Edit: West of the museum of tech and slightly north., it's across the national mall. (So look out for super mutants) It's in the museum of history.

Oh, you'll also see a friendly ghoul on patrol out front.
  • Hogan2000Hogan2000 Banned
    edited January 2011
    Assassin's Creed 2 bruther. Just beat Part 1, now Beating Part 2
  • UntilWeHaveFacesUntilWeHaveFaces Rising Star
    edited January 2011
    Fable III. I'm absolutely loving it. Hopefully I can beat this sucker before Thursday (because that's when it's due back). If I can't, then I'll have to rent it for another week or maybe just 3 days.
  • edited January 2011
    I just got ME2 in the mail today. 2 days is a new speed record for Amazon free delivery, odd how I get my stuff a lot faster over here than when I still lived in the second biggest city in Belgium.

Will probably combine playing that with more AC:Brotherhood online fun. I have just discovered how fun it is to lure assailants, smoke bomb them as they get near and then smack 'em upside the head for being so bloody obvious.
  • ultimatespidey81ultimatespidey81 Headliner
    edited January 2011
    i have been rushing through the lost and the damned expansion(im very late to the party i know). ballad of gay tony after that.

i bought mass effect 2 as well. amazon had a buy 2 get 1 free promotion and i took advantage. mass effect 2, tiger woods 11 and dragon age origins ultimate edition. im gonna have to go on a huge video game binge with the quickness. i have those 3 in the mail plus undead nightmare, new vegas, gran turismo 5 and battle field 2 all waiting to get cracked open.
  • nascarfan19nascarfan19 Headliner
    edited January 2011
    RB3, where I managed to hold a stable online band twice

NCAA FB 11, where I won a national championship
  • CubecubedCubecubed Washed Up
    edited January 2011
    I addition to crazy amounts of WoW:cataclysm,Darksiders and The Saboteur. Both really underrated fun games.
    edited January 2011
    The Saboteur was a very fun game.
    edited January 2011
    Battlefield 1943

Simple, yet enjoyable. If you have any interest in the game, it is still discounted at 600 points.
  • edited January 2011
    I'm about 3 hours into Mass Effect 2 now (incuding the interactive comic). Good stuff, good stuff indeed. Bioware always delivers.
  • RockoxRockox Road Warrior
    edited January 2011
    Lex, I wish I were you playing ME2 for the first time. Glad to hear you're enjoying it.
    edited January 2011
    I should beat Fable III later today. On the final part of the game.For an RPG, this was extremely short. I remember Fable II being a lot longer than this.

Out of these 2 games, I still think Fable II was the better game.

Fable III gets a 7/10 from me.
  • darkwinterbeast8darkwinterbeast8 Headliner
    edited January 2011
    Played some Rock Band 3 yesterday ;)
    edited January 2011
    Did everything I wanted to do in Fable III. Game is officially done with me.

So, I played the Crysis 2 demo on 360. It was utter crap.

I played the Bulletstorm Demo, and it has huge potential to be freaking awesome!
  • CubecubedCubecubed Washed Up
    edited January 2011
    UntilWeHaveFaces;4270650 said:
    Did everything I wanted to do in Fable III. Game is officially done with me.

So, I played the Crysis 2 demo on 360. It was utter crap.

I played the Bulletstorm Demo, and it has huge potential to be freaking awesome!

Funny i thought the exact opposite. Bulletstorm totally sucked and Crysis 2 was actually pretty fun.
  • Hogan2000Hogan2000 Banned
    edited January 2011
    Heavenly Sword. Boss is impossible.
  • AeonFrodoAeonFrodo Opening Act
    edited January 2011
    Playing Sands of Destruction in preparation for my speedrun of it. I'm seeing whether it's possible to complete the game in under 8 hours.
  • ultimatespidey81ultimatespidey81 Headliner
    edited January 2011
    finished undead nightmare last night. now on to getting the 100%. that might be a bit difficult as im only at 65% right now.
  • bermuddybermuddy 100.000 Wasted Years
    edited January 2011