Digital Beatles Reunion?

CheeseLordCheeseLord Opening Act
edited December 2010 in The Beatles: Rock Band
http://www.rttnews.com/Content/EntertainmentNews.aspx?Section=2&Id=1499157&SM=1
Not really a true reunion, but still pretty cool if it's real. To bad holograms can't write new albums....:rolleyes:

Comments

• robbieconrobbiecon Road Warrior
    edited December 2010
    I'd love if they did a bit of a tour. How awesome would that be?
  • beatlesfan99beatlesfan99 Rising Star
    edited December 2010
    Yah, saw this in another thread some where. I hope it works out but, I truly can't see Yoko allowing them to do this...
  • nascarfan19nascarfan19 Headliner
    edited December 2010
    That would be so cool. I hope they video record it, because I'll never be able to travel across half the country.
  • bridog7bridog7 Road Warrior
    edited December 2010
    I actually said this before this appeared. Not on the forums i mean to my friends who are beatles fans. Wouln't it be cool if they did something like that which the virtual thing.. And look at this they might just do it. Crazy. Great.
  • bmwRacer42bmwRacer42 Unsigned
    edited December 2010
    I think it would be awesome for a new venue in the game or a V2 to have them all look like they do now (or would have, John and George) and simulate a reunion in the game.
  • MalacandraMalacandra Opening Act
    edited December 2010
    Hmm... Paul and Ringo would look really old next to digital images of their former bandmates.

OTOH, I realized that The Who lost their bass player and drummer, and that's exactly what remains of the Beatles. Talk about a Supergroup…
  • Arsenal-LadArsenal-Lad Opening Act
    edited December 2010
    Malacandra;4218038 said:

OTOH, I realized that The Who lost their bass player and drummer, and that's exactly what remains of the Beatles. Talk about a Supergroup…

That'd be something.
    Strange with a digital reunion it can't really work, where would the music come from? (Exept Paul and Ringo) I don't think that would happen at all.
  • CheeseLordCheeseLord Opening Act
    edited December 2010
    Malacandra;4218038 said:
    Hmm... Paul and Ringo would look really old next to digital images of their former bandmates.

That would be the most awesome thing in rock history. Still, John Lennon, Keith Moon, Geroge Harrison, and John Entwistle can never be replaced. God must want some serious entertainment up in heaven. RIP guys.:)
  • gamegyro56gamegyro56 Road Warrior
    edited December 2010
    Malacandra;4218038 said:

The Who's drummer is Ringo Starr's son.
  • Backbeat60-62Backbeat60-62 Rising Star
    edited December 2010
    It's fascinating to think about.. but how would it really work out? Don't we already have a digital reunion of the Beatles how we all expect them to look with The Beatles: Rock Band video game?

I think it might work only if they used never before heard recordings, or only if they did new Beatles songs that came out after 1995 only. (Free As A Bird, Real Love, etc...)