"Fractured" Impossible to buy from the demo?

decyferdownrocksdecyferdownrocks Opening Act
edited December 2010 in The Rock Band Network
I've tried downloading this song from the demo about a thousand times, and have gotten nowhere. I've played the demo on RB3 and when the demo finished, I pressed buy full version. It promptly informs me that there "is nothing to download at this time" which is a load of crap. The game promptly freezes the in game controls and I can't select anything in the game (interestingly enough, the Xbox guide works fine). So I popped in RB2. I tried buying it from there, where I was given some error message that won't let me download it either. What baffles me is that the same problem happened to Alive and Kicking yesterday on RB3, but it downloaded fine on RB2. What the heck?

Comments

• decyferdownrocksdecyferdownrocks Opening Act
    edited December 2010
  • PowerGamer990PowerGamer990 Opening Act
    edited December 2010
    I don't know, but I had the exact same thing happen to me when I tried to purchase two of the Downtown Fiction songs.

What's worse is the game won't recognize them as full versions now unless I go into Quickplay mode and highlight them for a second. I've tried everything to correct it: deleted them, redownloaded them from the marketplace AND the in-game store, even posted scores for them on the leaderboard. Nothing works. The game reads them as demos until I highlight them.

EDIT: I should mention this was all while playing RB3. I haven't tried to play the songs on RB2.
  • kingtonyxkingtonyx Unofficial
    edited December 2010
    PowerGamer990;4219897 said:
    What's worse is the game won't recognize them as full versions now unless I go into Quickplay mode and highlight them for a second. I've tried everything to correct it: deleted them, redownloaded them from the marketplace AND the in-game store, even posted scores for them on the leaderboard. Nothing works. The game reads them as demos until I highlight them.

This happens to me also, which is pretty annoying considering I buy almost all of my RBN tracks via the demo these days.