Pro Upgrades

LeviticusKittyLeviticusKitty Unsigned
edited December 2010 in The Beatles: Rock Band
If there were pro upgrades to Beatles songs, or a 'Beatles Rock Band Plus' with pro guitar/bass/keyboards/drums... it would be the best thing ever.

Comments

• raynebcraynebc Road Warrior
    edited December 2010
    It would definitely be the way for them to continue the Beatles franchise. Whether the game can be patched to support pro charts though is another matter.
  • JoeSaintsFanJoeSaintsFan Rising Star
    edited December 2010
    LeviticusKitty;4231728 said:
    If there were pro upgrades to Beatles songs, or a 'Beatles Rock Band Plus' with pro guitar/bass/keyboards/drums... it would be the best thing ever.

Yes it would, but this is really a topic that doesn't need a thread right now. I understand you haven't been around long but it is very unlikely for this to happen. However, don't give up hope on this and keep liking the beatles! :D
  • nascarfan19nascarfan19 Headliner
    edited December 2010

Yes it would...

...we didn't say it WOULD happen
  • thatdrummerguythatdrummerguy Rising Star
    edited December 2010

Of course it would- everyone knows that!

But chances are slim.
  • LeviticusKittyLeviticusKitty Unsigned
    edited December 2010
    I would be willing to pay $100 for the disc alone. I don't think Harmonix realizes how enthusiastic people who literally can't imagine a better PRODUCT period than an interactive beatles songbook would be for the potential of a full on Beatles pro-guitar and bass game.
    edited December 2010
    If Harmonix can make it happen by throwing the RB3 game engine and the RBB content together and charting pro instruments and keys, I think they would have a game that could sell quite well. I don't have any interest in the original RBB myself, but I would probably buy a re-made RBB with pro guitar and pro keys.
  • beatlesfan99beatlesfan99 Rising Star
    edited December 2010
    raynebc;4233050 said:
    I don't have any interest in the original RBB myself, but I would probably buy a re-made RBB with pro guitar and pro keys.

It's TB:RB not RBB. You're thinking like guitar hero...
    edited December 2010
    Fine by me, but I probably won't remember, as keeping with the RB# acronym is simpler for lazy people such as I sometimes as.