Possibly stupid, simple RBN question

dragonforce11dragonforce11 Unsigned
edited December 2010 in The Rock Band Network
Tis is most likey a stupid question, but I just recently got a Xbox, and I was wondering: if I got RB2 (not RB3, bcause I aready have that fo my PS3) on my Xbox, would I be able to get all curren and future RBN songs that are released? Thanks.

Comments

• TubaDude49TubaDude49 Road Warrior
    edited December 2010
    dragonforce11;4232705 said:
    Tis is most likey a stupid question, but I just recently got a Xbox, and I was wondering: if I got RB2 (not RB3, bcause I aready have that fo my PS3) on my Xbox, would I be able to get all curren and future RBN songs that are released? Thanks.

You can get any songs released before RBN2 cuts in sometime around March of next year
  • GNFfhqwhgadsGNFfhqwhgads 99% Washed Up
    edited December 2010
    Stop splitting your music and get RB3 on the 360. There's no need to have a RBN library over here for this $400, and the main library over here for $400.
  • dragonforce11dragonforce11 Unsigned
    edited December 2010
    Problem is, I have a bunch of DLC on my PS3, which is why I got RB3 for the PS3 in the first place. The reason I would get RB2 instead of RB3 for Xbox is price.
  • GNFfhqwhgadsGNFfhqwhgads 99% Washed Up
    edited December 2010
    dragonforce11;4232879 said:
    Problem is, I have a bunch of DLC on my PS3, which is why I got RB3 for the PS3 in the first place. The reason I would get RB2 instead of RB3 for Xbox is price.
    Well, if you continue like this, then you'll have a bunch of DLC for your PS3, and a bunch of RBN stuff on your 360, which is even LESS effective.