Phish's "A Picture of Nectar" album for DLC!

D1sturb3dD1sturb3d Opening Act
edited March 2012 in Your Ultimate Setlist
After listening to Llama a couple times on Rock Band, I went out and bought the whole album. This would be a great album for Rock Band because the genres in the album span a lot from Rock to Blues. Also, you might be thinking "Llama was that song with devil tier on every instrument right?". well... it was but thats pretty much the only song on that album that would be like that. What does everyone else think?

Comments

• GNFfhqwhgadsGNFfhqwhgads 99% Washed Up
    edited December 2010
    I think any and all Phish should be live.

Also, Llama is not difficult on guitar(the first part of it just has quick, even numbers of strums, which is unconventional), bass(simple, but since it's bass, it gets moved up a few notches), or keys(quick bursts and long breaks).
  • GameMaster439GameMaster439 Road Warrior
    edited December 2010
  • phishphan402phishphan402 Unsigned
    edited December 2010
    yes would be awesome but live phish would be even better!
  • darkwinterbeast8darkwinterbeast8 Headliner
    edited December 2010
    GameMaster439;4233032 said:
    No, just no.

^This
  • exploderexploder Road Warrior
    edited December 2010
    this would be cool.especially chalk dust torture.
  • Heavens_SaintHeavens_Saint Rising Star
    edited December 2010
    I heard we're suppose to get Phish DLC sometime during 2011.

(I have no idea how true this is, I remember reading it somewhere though
  • MileycyrussouljaMileycyrussoulja Road Warrior
    edited March 2012
    I loved getting Stash and Tweezer in 2011, and I would love even more from that album. Cavern and Guelah Papyrus would be really fun.
    edited March 2012
    Heavens_Saint;4237865 said:
    I heard we're suppose to get Phish DLC sometime during 2011.

(I have no idea how true this is, I remember reading it somewhere though

Sounds like that'll be a RBN week at best assuming anything good gets exported to the PS3 that week.
  • MileycyrussouljaMileycyrussoulja Road Warrior
    edited March 2012
    darkwinterbeast8;4672338 said:
    Sounds like that'll be a RBN week at best assuming anything good gets exported to the PS3 that week.

You do realize we did get Phish DLC in 2011, right? And it wasn't RBN?
    edited March 2012
    Mileycyrussoulja;4672441 said:
    You do realize we did get Phish DLC in 2011, right? And it wasn't RBN?

What I meant was that a week that there is more Phish DLC sounds like a week I AM hoping or good RBN DLC to come to the PS3, since I'm not a fan of Phish. Didn't realize until it was too late that I quoted a year old post. :p
  • FlyGuyLXIFlyGuyLXI Headl!ner
    edited March 2012
    Not sure why people around here hate Phish.

Well... yeah they're an average band at best, but I would welcome them over the DLC we've been getting lately.
    edited March 2012
    My reason for disliking Phish stems from when I was exploring the Jam bands portion of rock during my High School days. I was told about how Phish was the "Greatest Band in the History of Humanity" by many people I knew (friends, acquaintances, music buffs, etc). Needless to say, that billing set my expectations up super high (almost as high as I would've needed to be to listen to their music looking back on the whole thing). Upon actually listening to Phish I was severely disappointed (The only other time I was as disappointed was when I bought Tool's Lateralus album the day it was released) and I not only hated the music of Phish but ended up disliking Jam Bands in general as a result of that experience.

Keep in mind, this is merely a reason why I don't like Phish and I did learn a valuable lesson from it, I'll stick with Prog Rock and Prog Metal for my 20 minute songs.

All of that being said,as much as I dislike Phish I'd still rather see more of their "music" as DLC than yet another Avenged Sevenfold track pack.