Export code is too long?

groggles1groggles1 Unsigned
edited December 2010 in LEGO: Rock Band
I just found the sheet that came with my Lego Rock Band, went to the web site and entered it and it gave me a code to enter to pay and download the lego rock band pack but when I try to input the code it will only accept the first 16 characters but the code they emailed me is 25 characters long.

Is there a fix for this?

Edited to add: More strangeness. I went to xboxlive.com on my computer and selected Redeem Code there. I put in the 25 character token that I got in the email. It accepted that code and said You have redeemed a code for Lego Rock Band, it's in your download queue. It downloaded a 108k file called Lego Rock Band Export Pack.

No points were taken from my account and no Lego songs are showing up. of course, now when I go back to XBL it says the code has already been used.

Anyone have any idea what's up here?

Comments

• BallisticJunkfoodBallisticJunkfood Headliner
    edited December 2010
    What you've downloaded is the Lego Export Key, which allows you to go into the game and download the actual song pack. This has to be done in the Lego game(actually, I think it can also be done in RB3). The full pack should be somewhere around 1 gig or so.
  • groggles1groggles1 Unsigned
    edited December 2010
    BallisticJunkfood;4235616 said:
    What you've downloaded is the Lego Export Key, which allows you to go into the game and download the actual song pack. This has to be done in the Lego game(actually, I think it can also be done in RB3). The full pack should be somewhere around 1 gig or so.

Thanks. It doesn't work in the RB3 game. I can get to the Redeem Code window just fine but it stops taking the code at 16 characters. Ugh. I have no clue where the Lego disk is.

I noticed something else that was odd. When I went to the /lego-export web page and filled in the info to get the code to put in-game, the email that I got said "Here is the token that will allow you to export your Rock Band 2 game..." Shouldn't it have said Lego?
  • Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Road Warrior
    edited December 2010
    The process to import the LEGO songs can only be done through LRB itself. With the file you've already downloaded, you can then purchase the songs pack from within LEGO Rock Band.

Follow the steps in this post skipping those that you've already completed.