List of songs in spanish

kundekunde Opening Act
edited March 2013 in Rock Band
First of all, even if the title is about songs in spanish, let's keep this thread in english, for respect to those who doesn't speak spanish and may be interested in this thread.

Like the title says, this is a list of songs in spanish. I want to keep tracking about songs in spanish for two reasons: 1) I'm mexican, and I have interest in songs that are in my mother tongue, and 2) Maybe some others have the same interest, and I think it may be easier if we keep tracking new releases.


[CODE]
SONG ARTIST SOURCE
Volver a nacer ............ Arena ....................... RBN
Muestrame un poco ......... Buffalo Mad ................. RBN
Dos Impar ................. Channel ..................... RBN
Fallido Intento ........... Don Tetto ................... RBN
Adicto al dolor (lagrimas) Don Tetto ................... RBN
Reh

Comments

  • kundekunde Opening Act
    edited December 2010
    Well... I guess I'm the only one interested in this stuff...
  • metalpleasemetalplease Opening Act
    edited December 2010
    kunde;4239275 said:
    Well... I guess I'm the only one interested in this stuff...

    Yeah, Spanish is a poor mans French
  • kundekunde Opening Act
    edited December 2010
    metalplease;4239281 said:
    Yeah, Spanish is a poor mans French

    Because spanish comes from french, right?
  • abueloabuelo Unsigned
    edited December 2010
    I'm interested, but I believe that your list has all the songs in spanish
  • Doom878Doom878 Road Warrior
    edited December 2010
    Just use the thread formatting instead of the code you are using as the columns aren't aligned. Gracias!!!
  • Han DaimondHan Daimond Letdown
    edited December 2010
    metalplease;4239281 said:
    Yeah, Spanish is a poor mans French

    Qu
  • SystemSCSnakeSystemSCSnake Road Warrior
    edited December 2010
    Doom878;4239667 said:
    Just use the thread formatting instead of the code you are using as the columns aren't aligned. Gracias!!!

    This Por Favor!
  • nascarfan19nascarfan19 Headliner
    edited December 2010
    Doom878;4239667 said:
    Just use the thread formatting instead of the code you are using as the columns aren't aligned. Gracias!!!

    I don't care how they are aligned, just please change the background color.
  • memo_overdrivememo_overdrive Unsigned
    edited December 2010
    dude, spanish is the second most spoken language in the world, way too complex and rich in terms, sinonimuos, and terminologhy than the english, so how you can say that, you are too influence by the tv; spanish is an important language and rockband should have a entirely game devoted to songs in spanish, i can assure you that would sell millions. take notice harmonix =D
  • Awesome_TreeAwesome_Tree Rising Star
    edited December 2010
  • nascarfan19nascarfan19 Headliner
    edited December 2010
    Awesome_Tree;4240037 said:
    No habla espanol.

    ¿Quién? No es tú. De lo contrario, sería "no hablo español."
  • kundekunde Opening Act
    edited December 2010
    I changed the format. It's not exactly what I want to, but it will do it for now.
  • Backwards MarathonBackwards Marathon Rising Star
    edited December 2010
    More spanish songs plz.
  • TheDescentTheDescent Road Warrior
    edited December 2010
    I'd love to see some Spanish/Italian/French songs released every month. There are a lot of good artists in every country, and their genre goes from simple rock to Prog/Death.

    My favourite spanish band is Morgana vs Morgana. TOOLish sounds with a different approach. Very interesting.
  • thatmarkguythatmarkguy Road Warrior
    edited December 2010
    kunde;4237524 said:
    Like the title says, this is a list of songs in spanish. I want to keep tracking about songs in spanish for two reasons: 1) I'm mexican, and I have interest in songs that are in my mother tongue, and 2) Maybe some others have the same interest, and I think it may be easier if we keep tracking new releases.

    "Rodrigo y Gabriela" are a Mexican duo with two tracks on RBN ("Buster Voodoo" and "Hanuman" - both even made it through the PS3 bottleneck)... the music is instrumental, though. If your interest is purely Spanish VOCAL, you needn't add it to your list. But they are Mexican, and the Mexican folk / Mariachi influences are prevalent.
  • FredEffinChopinFredEffinChopin Opening Act
    edited December 2010
    I like the thread, I'll be looking out for updates.
  • GNFfhqwhgadsGNFfhqwhgads 99% Washed Up
    edited December 2010
    memo_overdrive;4240035 said:
    i can assure you that would sell millions.
    Absolutely 0 people believe this outside of yourself.
  • Doom878Doom878 Road Warrior
    edited December 2010
    Maybe not millions but I think it would do okay. Do you know how big a Rock Band with spanish rock, reggaeton, and other Latin genres would be in South America, Carribean, and Central America? Lots of bands play South America and they have a huge following to our music. Imagine with their native music how much support they would get. LOL at a Rock Band with some Daddy Yankee, Tego, Jose Jose, and a Mexican norteno band in there.
  • kundekunde Opening Act
    edited December 2010
    thatmarkguy;4240408 said:
    "Rodrigo y Gabriela" are a Mexican duo with two tracks on RBN ("Buster Voodoo" and "Hanuman" - both even made it through the PS3 bottleneck)... the music is instrumental, though. If your interest is purely Spanish VOCAL, you needn't add it to your list. But they are Mexican, and the Mexican folk / Mariachi influences are prevalent.

    I know that Rodrigo y Gabriel are mexicans, but I want to include only songs with lyrics in spanish. For example, I didn't consider in this list a band called the asbestos. They are from south america (right now I don't remember the country) but they lyrics are (most of) in english.

    I have the purpose to support any band with lyrics in spanish, because it will mean one more sale for the band, but actually I support bands from America/south America (I own both Rodrigo and Gabriela songs, and I play primarily drums... And the asbestos song too), so maybe I can add to the list those songs in a subsection.
  • RoygesRoyges Opening Act
    edited December 2010
    kunde;4239326 said:
    Because spanish comes from french, right?

    Spanish comes from Latin , just as French, Italian , Portugese, Romanian , Catalan and others do
    Doom878;4240905 said:
    Maybe not millions but I think it would do okay. Do you know how big a Rock Band with spanish rock, reggaeton, and other Latin genres would be in South America, Carribean, and Central America? Lots of bands play South America and they have a huge following to our music. Imagine with their native music how much support they would get. LOL at a Rock Band with some Daddy Yankee, Tego, Jose Jose, and a Mexican norteno band in there.
    If they would include Requeton in a spanish Rock Band ,I rather never have a Spanish Rock Band , And they never pick the good spanish Rock bands anyway
  • kundekunde Opening Act
    edited December 2010
    Royges;4241570 said:
    Spanish comes from Latin , just as French, Italian , Portugese, Romanian , Catalan...
    I know where my language and french comes from, so I didn't said anything wrong.
  • DestnaruDestnaru Rising Star
    edited December 2010
    Some people are extremely prejudiced to Latin pop music as well as any kind of pop music that isn't in English.
    Try playing Latin pop music to people who refer to themselves as "Southerners" (I have another term for them that they don't particularly like) and they tend to get really hostile.
    So you can't please everyone.
    I happen to like Latin pop music and would like to see more as DLC.
    I also like German and French pop as well as Japanese but then I am pretty diverse when it comes to music.
    Sure, I guess in a perfect Roddenberry type world everyone would speak English but it's not and they don't so just deal with it.
    To the open minded music transcends all language barriers and you can understand the lyrics without having to understand every single word.
    I happen to speak Spanish as well as English so I really like Latin pop but even if it's French or German or even Japanese or any other language, as long as the music is good I like it.
  • squallheartsquallheart Unsigned
    edited December 2010
    memo_overdrive;4240035 said:
    dude, spanish is the second most spoken language in the world, way too complex and rich in terms, sinonimuos, and terminologhy than the english, so how you can say that, you are too influence by the tv; spanish is an important language and rockband should have a entirely game devoted to songs in spanish, i can assure you that would sell millions. take notice harmonix =D

    This. I have been dissapointed that they have yet to make a spanish rockband game. I have a lot of friends who say they would play rockband if they had more spanish or japanese songs. I mean artists like hombres g, plastellina mosh, Extremoduro, more mana, Inspector (amargo adios) Hell theres a lot of more to name. Put banda if u want lol
  • drift_djmikedrift_djmike Unsigned
    edited December 2010
    I would definitely purchase a Spanish rock band game or more Spanish rock dlc. They need to add Zoe, Motel, finde, Allison, heroes del silencio, enanitos verdes, man The list goes on. I think it would sell well too, maybe not the "millions" but it would do well. Thanks for the Spanish songs thread.
  • drift_djmikedrift_djmike Unsigned
    edited December 2010
    Soda esterio, jaguares, zenntric, la ley, volovan, jaula de grillos, los prisioneros, babasonicos, qbo, jumbo, caf
  • SkodeSkode Headliner
    edited December 2010
    drift_djmike;4243410 said:
    I would definitely purchase a Spanish rock band game or more Spanish rock dlc. They need to add Zoe, Motel, finde, Allison, heroes del silencio, enanitos verdes, man The list goes on. I think it would sell well too, maybe not the "millions" but it would do well. Thanks for the Spanish songs thread.

    when i used to visit regular there was a guy who posted all the songs available in the game etc... a right source of info. Casto was his name, anyway he once posted best selling songs in each country and native language songs dominated in their home turfs so yeah whilst it would not be million selling efforts they would indeed rake in the cash in europe and mexico etc if not in the likes of main land america where popular teen music and classic rock will always dominate sales charts.
  • Carpe_DiemCarpe_Diem Road Warrior
    edited December 2010
    drift_djmike;4243410 said:
    I would definitely purchase a Spanish rock band game or more Spanish rock dlc. They need to add Zoe, Motel, finde, Allison, heroes del silencio, enanitos verdes, man The list goes on. I think it would sell well too, maybe not the "millions" but it would do well. Thanks for the Spanish songs thread.
    te falta Zurdok Fobia y Caifanes.....
    [QUOTE=drift_djmike;4243413]Soda esterio, jaguares, zenntric, la ley, volovan, jaula de grillos, los prisioneros, babasonicos, qbo, jumbo, caf
  • SojaSoja Road Warrior
    edited December 2010
    I see an upsetting lack of Rata Blanca in the OP.

    Harmonix should fix this.
  • Han DaimondHan Daimond Letdown
    edited December 2010
    Yeah, Rata Blanca is definitely needed on Rock Band.

    And man, all those bands mentioned would be cool to have on Rock Band too, except for...
    Carpe_Diem;4243704 said:
    jaja y por mera casualidad... pensabas en poner a Panda?......... XD

    DO NOT WANT.
  • kundekunde Opening Act
    edited January 2011
    Han Daimond;4243897 said:
    Yeah, Rata Blanca is definitely needed on Rock Band.
    Yes... I agree
Sign In or Register to comment.