Rock Band for Android

mgiustomgiusto Unsigned
edited December 2010 in Rock Band
I am starting to get tired of seeing everything iPod, iPad or iAnything like that is the only OS out there capable of playing quality games or running quality apps.

Harmonix, PLEASE crank out some Rock Band love for Android pronto! January 6-9 marks 2011 CES where a slew of new Android powered Tablets and phones will be announced.

The number of people that have android devices are already in the millions and this number only stands to increase exponentially 1st Qtr of 2011 as these new devices start rolling onto store shelves.

Let's all iRevolt and kick the addiction to anything Apple makes! Who's with me?

Comments

• Awesome_TreeAwesome_Tree Rising Star
    edited December 2010
    So because you don't like it, you don't want others who have iProducts to experience Rock Band on their devices?
  • iNick64iNick64 Opening Act
    edited December 2010
    mgiusto;4241032 said:
    I am starting to get tired of seeing everything iPod, iPad or iAnything like that is the only OS out there capable of playing quality games or running quality apps.

Harmonix, PLEASE crank out some Rock Band love for Android pronto! January 6-9 marks 2011 CES where a slew of new Android powered Tablets and phones will be announced.

The number of people that have android devices are already in the millions and this number only stands to increase exponentially 1st Qtr of 2011 as these new devices start rolling onto store shelves.

Let's all iRevolt and kick the addiction to anything Apple makes! Who's with me?
    Excuse me just because you like something doesn't mean that you are entitled to having it. EX: I LOVE MUSE. do i has muse in rb? noz. You learn to deal.
  • seinmanseinman Road Warrior
    edited December 2010
    Rock Band Mobile is available on WebOS, which has practically no market share to speak of. Based on that, I can only assume that a version for Android is in the works, just not done yet. I mean, why would they waste their time working on one for a barely-used platform when there's tens of millions of Android users out there?