Adam Jones?

MasterTickMasterTick Opening Act
edited July 2007 in Rock Band
Doesn't this picture strangely resemble Adam Jones(Tool guitarist)?

Except for the fact that it's a bass

ADAM JONES

See the correlation?

Comments

• IbanezBassist_v2IbanezBassist_v2 Road Warrior
    edited July 2007
    Nice find. I'm sure it is coincedence. But that would be so sweet. Tool in all its glory!
  • AkaymayAkaymay Rising Star
    edited July 2007
    May look a little alike, but it's a very common face. Not to mention, it looks like that Adam dude has facial hair (May just be the shadow of his hair) , the Rock Band dude is clean shaven. It's just really common, long brown hair...that's it.
  • TheTogfatherTheTogfather Rising Star
    edited July 2007
    I can see it. It's the playing style animation more than anything else that makes me think you might be on to something...he hardly ever moves around in concert, mostly just standing there, foot on a pedal, head down kinda stuff...

More importantly, I did NOT know he switched from an all black Les Paul to whatever that is...looks kinda like a gothic sunburst kinda pattern...this is going to have grave ramifications to my customer build of my GH3 Les Paul...hmmm...
  • IbanezBassist_v2IbanezBassist_v2 Road Warrior
    edited July 2007
    Thats one guitarist no one ever boast about. But that mutha can play like its going out of style. Its not really the traditional style either. His licks make me space off into a lovely land of a nice acid trip, without the acid of course.