Lets play Newer,Better,And songs we know??

TheRocker112192TheRocker112192 Unsigned
edited January 2011 in The Rock Band Network
I wanna hear some more a day to remember and bless the fall...More newer stuff i know how we all like to play those killer ass songs..But i like and i bet other people like to play the songs they know..So just a lil list of what i like...A day to remember,Bless the fall,Dead by april,Underoath,Evans blue,Asking alexandria Suicide silence,Exc.Bands like that the new stuff..Not music from back when we wasn't even alive yet..lol come on..I no im never gonna get bored of rockband.But i dont play it as much..You post new songs every week well lets see some good ones not dumb ones which alot of people have never heard of..So i hope i see some new stuff..if not rockband is getting old...Comment,Post..Help me out..If u do auditions for rbn then talk to me..

Comments

  • OscarvariumOscarvarium Rising Star
    edited January 2011
    "Man, I'm sick of all these A Day To Remember, Asking Alexandria, etc... songs, I wish there more songs that I like and have heard of."

    See, it works both ways. ;)
  • SpongyeSpongye Opening Act
    edited January 2011
    0/10

    not every song on there is for everyone, be happy with the 3 ADTR songs (2 on the way), 3 underoath, 3 Asking Alexandria, 3 TDWP, 2 Attack Attack, 2 Suicide Silence, the list goes on. More will probably come. Also, check out other bands on RBN that go under the radar, because most of them are good if you give them a chance.
  • TheRocker112192TheRocker112192 Unsigned
    edited January 2011
    Yea i agree if u dont like them then u dont thats just what i like,,But yea songs that we like n have heard thats what i want.
  • TheRocker112192TheRocker112192 Unsigned
    edited January 2011
    Be happy lol they should give the power to players n give us the music we want..
  • OscarvariumOscarvarium Rising Star
    edited January 2011
    TheRocker112192;4246272 said:
    Be happy lol they should give the power to players n give us the music we want..

    You mean give us the music YOU want? I'm a player as well and to be honest I don't really care for most of the bands you listed. Plus, at least most of the bands you listed are actually on there, if I were to list my top ten bands there would only be two or three that are actually in the game.

    Still, I'm very happy with the selection on Rock Band Network, although I'm still working to make it better (to my tastes)! :D
  • exploderexploder Road Warrior
    edited January 2011
    all I ask from RBN is some nu-metal/alt. metal,thrash metal,industrial,hardcore punk,etc.
    and gor-gor
  • ThatAuthoringGroupThatAuthoringGroup Numero Uno Super **** Fanboy #1
    edited January 2011
    So RBN doesn't have ENOUGH new bands/material?

    Uhhh....huh?
  • TheRocker112192TheRocker112192 Unsigned
    edited January 2011
    Im not saying just the bands i listed im talking bands that everyone likes im saying wouldnt u like to play your top ten bands u said only 2 are on here..see what im saying if we could get music each of us like.The ones i listed are what i would like to play..cuz there my fav bands.we should be able to list what we like n have a chance to get it.i know im sick of the oldie stuff n like bob marly come on so dumb this is ROCK band. key word rock i wanna play n have fun doing it and i know other people do to..
  • OscarvariumOscarvarium Rising Star
    edited January 2011
    TheRocker112192;4246375 said:
    Im not saying just the bands i listed im talking bands that everyone likes im saying wouldnt u like to play your top ten bands u said only 2 are on here..see what im saying if we could get music each of us like.The ones i listed are what i would like to play..cuz there my fav bands.we should be able to list what we like n have a chance to get it.i know im sick of the oldie stuff n like bob marly come on so dumb this is ROCK band. key word rock i wanna play n have fun doing it and i know other people do to..

    So... You think nobody likes Bob Marley?

    And as Spongye already said, most of the bands you listed are already in the game. As for requesting new bands, have you tried contacting any of the Rock Band Network authoring groups, or the song request page here on the Rock Band website?
  • ThatAuthoringGroupThatAuthoringGroup Numero Uno Super **** Fanboy #1
    edited January 2011
    TheRocker112192;4246375 said:
    Im not saying just the bands i listed im talking bands that everyone likes im saying wouldnt u like to play your top ten bands u said only 2 are on here..see what im saying if we could get music each of us like.The ones i listed are what i would like to play..cuz there my fav bands.we should be able to list what we like n have a chance to get it.i know im sick of the oldie stuff n like bob marly come on so dumb this is ROCK band. key word rock i wanna play n have fun doing it and i know other people do to..

    Then find these bands that you're interested in.

    Look them up on Wikipedia or Myspace. Find out what label they are on, then contact the label and tell them how much you'd love for that band to be in Rock Band Network.

    Simple as that.

    If enough people are talking to the labels about said band being in the game they'll more than likely look into it and see if it's a worth while venture for them.

    Beats complaining about it to people that can't do anything to help, amiright? ;)
  • afterstasisafterstasis Washed Up
    edited January 2011
  • PowerGamer990PowerGamer990 Opening Act
    edited January 2011
    TheRocker112192;4246375 said:
    Im not saying just the bands i listed im talking bands that everyone likes im saying wouldnt u like to play your top ten bands u said only 2 are on here..see what im saying if we could get music each of us like.The ones i listed are what i would like to play..cuz there my fav bands.we should be able to list what we like n have a chance to get it.i know im sick of the oldie stuff n like bob marly come on so dumb this is ROCK band. key word rock i wanna play n have fun doing it and i know other people do to..

    Glad to see that old "argument" isn't dead. /sarcasm

    I'm kinda tired of this whole "if I haven't heard of them, they must suck" mentality. You know, all bands were unknown at one point. Maybe expand your horizons a bit, hmm?
  • FlyGuyLXIFlyGuyLXI Headl!ner
    edited January 2011
    TheRocker112192;4246232 said:
    I wanna hear some more a day to remember and bless the fall...More newer stuff i know how we all like to play those killer ass songs..But i like and i bet other people like to play the songs they know..So just a lil list of what i like...A day to remember,Bless the fall,Dead by april,Underoath,Evans blue,Asking alexandria Suicide silence,Exc.Bands like that the new stuff..Not music from back when we wasn't even alive yet..lol come on..I no im never gonna get bored of rockband.But i dont play it as much..You post new songs every week well lets see some good ones not dumb ones which alot of people have never heard of..So i hope i see some new stuff..if not rockband is getting old...Comment,Post..Help me out..If u do auditions for rbn then talk to me..
    Guess what? RBN! Yaaaaay!!!
  • Tenku_no_LinkTenku_no_Link Unsigned
    edited January 2011
    I don't quite get the title. What bands are better and that (the royal) we "know" is so subjective. I'm not much of a fan of the bands you listed, nor do I consider them better. If anything, I'm waiting for more from Blackmarket (1 song), 22-20's (1), The Knew (2), Longwave (1), and Band of Skulls (1). But those are simply personal desires, ones that I know not everyone shares.

    Patience. Be thankful that some of the bands you want have had multiple releases.
  • asiansteevasiansteev Opening Act
    edited January 2011
    ThatAuthoringGroup;4246397 said:
    Look them up on Wikipedia or Myspace. Find out what label they are on, then contact the label and tell them how much you'd love for that band to be in Rock Band Network.

    i don't think it's in our best interest to have therocker be our diplomat to any bands or labels.
  • ThatAuthoringGroupThatAuthoringGroup Numero Uno Super **** Fanboy #1
    edited January 2011
    Shhhh!

    It'll keep him busy :p
  • MagnetMagnet Moderator
    edited January 2011
    You can see from the many replies that taste in music can vary wildly from person to person. You may think Bob Marley is old and dumb music no one has ever heard of, but I can assure you there are also many people who think some of the bands you listed are new and dumb music no one has ever heard of.

    That's how something as subjective as musical taste works, and I don't see this discussion going anywhere productive. In the future, please use the "Request A Song" link and/or the "Your Ultimate Setlist" forum for music you'd like to see on Rock Band.
This discussion has been closed.