New Rock Band Network Songs For PS3

jbrocker56jbrocker56 Rising Star
edited January 2011 in The Rock Band Network
Does anyone know when PS3 will be getting new Rock Band Network songs I do not see any coming this week I looked in the thread about Jonny Cash but nothing was said :confused:

Comments

• NFL_MONSTER_68NFL_MONSTER_68 Unsigned
    edited January 2011
    because Sony partys all holidays and the songs last week were not released, I guess we get the 5 songs from last week:
    Of Mice & Men - "Second & Sebring"
    Suicide Silence - "Wake Up"
    Nonpoint - "Bullet With a Name"
    All That Remains - "The Waiting One"
    Between the Buried and Me - "Obfuscation"

Release US today and Europe tomorrow
    What I really dont like is the lack of information we get for RBN on PS3. We're paying customers and get treated like stupidos!!!!
  • TubaDude49TubaDude49 Road Warrior
    edited January 2011
    NFL_MONSTER_68;4246986 said:
    because Sony partys all holidays and the songs last week were not released, I guess we get the 5 songs from last week:

Yeah, because they definitely don't deserve a week off after 51 straight. :rolleyes:
    edited January 2011
    The thing is, we work all very hard for our money, f. ex. nurses get free xmas every 3 years and they dont complain. xbox gets it going and Sony does not, but we pay the same amount of money for the songs, so I expect at least the same kind of service!!!
  • TubaDude49TubaDude49 Road Warrior
    edited January 2011
    NFL_MONSTER_68;4247016 said:
    The thing is, we work all very hard for our money, f. ex. nurses get free xmas every 3 years and they dont complain. xbox gets it going and Sony does not, but we pay the same amount of money for the songs, so I expect at least the same kind of service!!!

Well, you get double the update today, and the 21st was pretty massive as well

Also, you have to pay for XBox Live
  • jbrocker56jbrocker56 Rising Star
    edited January 2011
    well I am just glad we are getting the waiting one and wake up I been playing these at my friends house and have wanted them to come to PS3 so glad they are! Now if we can only get those 2 other Norma Jean songs that 360 has I would be happy with RBN!
  • Tykki-TemeTykki-Teme Road Warrior
    edited January 2011
    You guys who get the store update today; In addition to the 12/28 RBN releases, were any songs added for this week?
  • blzbub74blzbub74 Road Warrior
    edited January 2011
    NFL_MONSTER_68;4247016 said:

Nurses do complain. Second, providing video game content is not a social necessity like health care is. You really need to get over your entitlement and actually be glad that a company has the most minor appreciation for their workers that they give them time off to spend with their families during the holidays.
  • war_lordwar_lord Road Warrior
    edited January 2011
    Tykki-Teme;4247398 said:
    You guys who get the store update today; In addition to the 12/28 RBN releases, were any songs added for this week?

Yep, it looks like we got 10 songs this week. The 5 from last week's update plus 5 more that weren't announced:

Periphery - "Buttersnips"
    Andy Timmons - "Deliver Us"
    The Guild Featuring Felicia Day - "(Do You Wanna Date My) Avatar"
    Seether - "Rise Above This"
    Norma Jean - "The Anthem of the Angry Brides"
    edited January 2011
    Yes, finally we get some music to spend our money on and its a great week for Cash and Metalfans.
    Looking forward to get some Heaven shall burn on PS3!!!
    edited January 2011
    Has anybody an idea which RBN-songs come out 01.11.11?
  • thatmarkguythatmarkguy Road Warrior
    edited January 2011
    That makes three weeks in a row that they didn't put a PS3/Wii RBN announcement with the regular weekly DLC announcement thread (ordinarily, it's added as the first reply to the official HMX DLC announcement thread in the Announcement forum - not the past three weeks though!).

New shift in policy, or pattern laziness?
  • Herr_BassHerr_Bass Rising Star
    edited January 2011
    thatmarkguy;4250551 said:
    That makes three weeks in a row that they didn't put a PS3/Wii RBN announcement with the regular weekly DLC announcement thread (ordinarily, it's added as the first reply to the official HMX DLC announcement thread in the Announcement forum - not the past three weeks though!).

New shift in policy, or pattern laziness?

I am going with holidays/lack of forum stability combo with a side of forgetfulness to update/check with the audio team.
  • aggiesrul8aggiesrul8 Road Warrior
    edited January 2011
    Yeah, I think the fact that this site has been very unstable as of late is a contributing factor.
  • war_lordwar_lord Road Warrior
    edited January 2011
    The RB Blog is your friend! From: http://www.rockband.com/blog/new-to-rbn-123010-1711

Today we'll be getting:
    The Bouncing Souls - Gasoline
    The Shins - Saint Simon
    OK Go - White Knuckles
    GWAR - Let Us Stay
    Attack Attack! - Smokahontas