Alien Ant Farm and the RBN!

ASPRonASPRon Opening Act
edited March 2012 in The Rock Band Network
So AAF will be heading to the Rockband Network and have decided to do Anthology in its entirety!We will be shooting for 3 songs per quarter till the album is complete !
Also some song's from Truant as well!

Also some brand new AAF songs will also be heading in the Network soon as well!
The first 3 songs will be
Movies
Glow
Courage

Alien Ant Farm is an American alternative rock band that formed in the southern California city of Riverside in 1995. Their name comes from an idea guitarist Terry Corso had about aliens and the earth--"I was daydreaming at my dull desk job with my feet up, and I thought to myself, 'Wouldn't it be cool if the human species were placed on earth and cultivated by alien intelligence?' Maybe the aliens added us to an atmosphere that was suitable for us, and they've been watching us develop and colonize, kind of like what a kid does with an ant farm."The band has sold over 1 million units worldwide, and has 4 studio albums, and 8 music videos

Official Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/alienantfarmband

AAF wants you to see you playing Rockband!
When the first song hits the RBN make some crazy Youtube vids because AAF will be watching.
Most creative gets to play some Rockband with AAF! And their video will be featured on AAF's website!

2 to 5 will get some AAF T- Shirts

Comments