Alien Ant Farm and the RBN!

ASPRonASPRon Opening Act
edited March 2012 in The Rock Band Network
So AAF will be heading to the Rockband Network and have decided to do Anthology in its entirety!We will be shooting for 3 songs per quarter till the album is complete !
Also some song's from Truant as well!

Also some brand new AAF songs will also be heading in the Network soon as well!
The first 3 songs will be
Movies
Glow
Courage

Alien Ant Farm is an American alternative rock band that formed in the southern California city of Riverside in 1995. Their name comes from an idea guitarist Terry Corso had about aliens and the earth--"I was daydreaming at my dull desk job with my feet up, and I thought to myself, 'Wouldn't it be cool if the human species were placed on earth and cultivated by alien intelligence?' Maybe the aliens added us to an atmosphere that was suitable for us, and they've been watching us develop and colonize, kind of like what a kid does with an ant farm."The band has sold over 1 million units worldwide, and has 4 studio albums, and 8 music videos

Official Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/alienantfarmband

AAF wants you to see you playing Rockband!
When the first song hits the RBN make some crazy Youtube vids because AAF will be watching.
Most creative gets to play some Rockband with AAF! And their video will be featured on AAF's website!

2 to 5 will get some AAF T- Shirts

Comments

• kingtonyxkingtonyx Unofficial
    edited January 2011
    cool, the whole album :D

nice catch ASP
  • Offbeat BareAssOffbeat BareAss Unsigned
    edited January 2011
    I have been waiting for this since the first Rock Band came out!!! FINALLY!!

Now all we need is some 311...
  • PankrazzoPankrazzo Road Warrior
    edited January 2011
    Awesome, getting at least half of the album.
  • ThatAuthoringGroupThatAuthoringGroup Numero Uno Super **** Fanboy #1
    edited January 2011
    Congrats guys!
    edited January 2011
    Hmmm... wonder what the prizes will be!
  • ASPRonASPRon Opening Act
    edited January 2011
    When the first song hits the RBN make some crazy You Tube Vids because AAF will be watching.
    Most creative gets to play some Rockband with AAF ! And there Video featured on AAF website!
    edited January 2011
    ASPRon;4247566 said:
    When the first song hits the RBN make some crazy You Tube Vids because AAF will be watching.
    Most creative gets to play some Rockband with AAF ! And there Video featured on AAF website!

Ready to embarrass myself.
  • dman2309dman2309 Road Warrior
    edited January 2011
    OMG!!! Thank you so so much for listening. I thought having "Glow" in Rock Band was a pipe dream, a shot in the dark. I can't believe it and the WHOLE anthology album is coming. Wow. Just wow. Got me excited about RBN again....all this will be purchased for sure!
  • RM-225RM-225 Rising Star
    edited January 2011
    Awesome job, Alt-Strum Productions. You guys pulled off your own Amberian Dawn.
  • Chemical PhoenixChemical Phoenix Road Warrior
    edited January 2011
    Yes!!!! Can't wait!! Thanks for bringing this to Rock Band.
  • FlyGuyLXIFlyGuyLXI Headl!ner
    edited January 2011
    That's pretty good news. While I'm kind of clouded by this band, I hope this sends a shockwave to other fairly big bands encouraging them to get their albums in through RBN.
  • cwade729cwade729 Opening Act
    edited January 2011
    Awesome job on getting AAF on RB. Now if we get These Days off TruANT, I will scream like an Asian schoolgirl.
  • BevoTheWarriorBevoTheWarrior Cow Patty
    edited January 2011
    I'll definitely grab Movies and Wish. There might've been one other that interests me but I can't remember for sure. Good news though!
  • sonicnerd23sonicnerd23 Road Warrior
    edited January 2011
    That is pretty sick. Good job, sirs.
  • snwns26snwns26 Road Warrior
    edited January 2011
    Wow awesome news, Anthology will by far be my favorite album in RB when it's all released. And some Truant tracks and new songs too, sweet! Hope to see These Days also.
  • queuemarkqueuemark Opening Act
    edited January 2011
    This is very exciting. When I saw the original thread soliciting song suggestions, I thought it was an overzealous aaf fan's pipe dream - I didn't realize it was a serious prospect.

I'm actually not a huge fan of their stuff, but I randomly adore the songs Movies and Glow. And is Good (for a Woman) likely to be in the pipeline? I forget what album that is.
  • DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited January 2011
    I thought I would never see "Stranded", but that plus the entire album is way better. Awesome news.
  • Rawker31Rawker31 Opening Act
    edited January 2011
    This is really awesome. I have literally been listening to AAF this morning and happened to put Glow on seconds before finding this topic :). I hope Wish and Whisper come sooner than later. And if you're getting songs from truANT, how about getting These Days and 1000 Days.
  • thjimmythjimmy Road Warrior
    edited January 2011
    Very cool. RBN just keeps getting better.
  • RBB3ASTRBB3AST Rising Star
    edited January 2011
    :o
    FAP FAP FAP

This is a dream come true
  • seanhouserseanhouser Opening Act
    edited January 2011
    YES!!! I am the happiest man alive! This is one of the most underrated bands, and the drummers are in for a surprise treat. Especially if they release TruANT… Here’s hoping!
  • PNT510PNT510 Unsigned
    edited January 2011
    I might be more excited for this than any other Rock Band DLC. Most of the full albums are from big bands or RBN bands that I have never heard of but to have an album from a smaller band that I listened to like crazy back in high school come out is super awesome.
  • douwedouwe Unsigned
    edited January 2011
    Will Universe include the bonus track? That would be sweet!
  • ILikeMe1337ILikeMe1337 Opening Act
    edited January 2011
    I haven't really been keeping up on the Rock Band Network timeline for the way they are authored, but is there a good chance Pro Drums will be charted or maybe even they are being charted for RBN 2.0? OP, if you know, are you authorized to answer? If you are, will all the songs be authored the same way? Or does anyone have a good guess on which it will be?
  • ASPRonASPRon Opening Act
    edited January 2011
    Pro - Drums for sure!
  • ILikeMe1337ILikeMe1337 Opening Act
    edited January 2011
    ASPRon;4248540 said:
    Pro - Drums for sure!

SWEET!!!! THANK YOU!!!!! And BTW it's been a while since I've listened to this album, forgot how good it is. I'm definitely going to buy every song the day it's released, well that is if I have enough MS points in my account that day.
  • queuemarkqueuemark Opening Act
    edited January 2011
    I'm curious - is there any chance that you guys might release it at a price that would mimic an album discount? Twelve tracks adds up to a fairly prohibitive $24 for the full album, if you release them all at the two dollar price point.

My recommendation would be to price the singles and tracks that are held in the highest regard at the $2.00 price point, then choose a few to price at $1.00. For example, eight $2.00 tracks and four $1.00 tracks would get you a nice even 20 bucks for the full album.

I personally will probably cherry pick 3-4 tracks, but am much more likely to grab more if they are competitively priced. That said, I appreciate that it's a lot of effort and you may have no choice in the matter.
  • ASPMikeASPMike Opening Act
    edited January 2011
    Unfortunately, i dont think it's up to us to set the price. Case in point, the tragically hip song (not done by us) is 3 dollars.
  • raregamerraregamer Opening Act
    edited January 2011
    When is the due date?
  • kingtonyxkingtonyx Unofficial
    edited January 2011
    Rule #1 of RBN: Never give a release date