Evanescence Question?

wildthing73wildthing73 Unsigned
edited January 2011 in The Rock Band Network
I noticed that some authoring group was able to get Going Under put on RBN (I've looked on here, but I don't know which group did it)... my question now is, can that group now actually author a version of Bring Me To Life with Keys and Harmonies (so that it could actually be played and sung properly)?

Comments

• FlyGuyLXIFlyGuyLXI Headl!ner
    edited January 2011
    wildthing73;4249799 said:
    I noticed that some authoring group was able to get Going Under put on RBN (I've looked on here, but I don't know which group did it)... my question now is, can that group now actually author a version of Bring Me To Life with Keys and Harmonies (so that it could actually be played and sung properly)?

No, because:

1. "Bring Me to Life" was licensed by MTV/Harmonix and not the authors.

2. RBN doesn't have keys and harmonies support.
  • JoshVanHalen87JoshVanHalen87 Road Warrior
    edited January 2011
    FlyGuyLXI;4249802 said:
    No, because:

2. RBN doesn't have keys and harmonies support.
    2. Doesn´t have support yet.....

wait till rbn 2.0 release and then the autors can upload and create charts with keys and harmonies
  • OscarvariumOscarvarium Rising Star
    edited January 2011
    FlyGuyLXI;4249802 said:
    2. RBN doesn\'t have keys and harmonies support.

Yet.

RBN2.0 with keyboard and harmony support is still slated for some time in February, so it shouldn\'t be too far away now.

Damn ninjas...
    edited January 2011
    Don't get the OP's hopes up. It's the beginning of the year and I have yet to hear a peep from this RBN 2.0.
  • OscarvariumOscarvarium Rising Star
    edited January 2011
    As far as I know, they never said right at the start of the year. February has been on the schedule for a little while now.
  • DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited January 2011
    FlyGuyLXI;4249802 said:
    No, because:

That wouldn't explain why "Writing on the Walls" was in peer review when HMX announced it for official DLC.
    edited January 2011
    DragoonXD;4250184 said:
    That wouldn\'t explain why \"Writing on the Walls\" was in peer review when HMX announced it for official DLC.

That\'s going the other way. I would not understand why unofficial developers would take control of the license from a primary source.