TB:RB Ideas in 2011

mcjunebug2mcjunebug2 Unsigned
edited January 2011 in The Beatles: Rock Band
do you think is a great idea for harmonix to make The Beatles Rockband 2 with pro instrument and export all songs to TB:RB 2?...or should they just release more albums?...maybe they'll announce something in March or E3 2011

what do you guys think?

Comments

• DangimarockerDangimarocker Headliner
    edited January 2011
    No thank you... i don't care that much about pro instruments... i'd rather just see all the cds make it as DLC.
  • mcjunebug2mcjunebug2 Unsigned
    edited January 2011
    Dangimarocker;4259978 said:
    No thank you... i don't care that much about pro instruments... i'd rather just see all the cds make it as DLC.

I agree...I don't see it happening anyways for TB:RB 2 cause why waste another $249.99
  • jokergt500jokergt500 Opening Act
    edited January 2011
    i would be nice but apple is a big ugly obstacle for any of this
  • dabrry0523dabrry0523 Road Warrior
    edited January 2011
    Dangimarocker;4259978 said:

really you guys wouldn't want to play keys or pro keys on Beatles tunes????? I think it wouldn't be a bad idea to release another Beatles game to access the keyboard, and also add more interest into the series once more
    edited January 2011
    jokergt500;4260036 said:
    i would be nice but apple is a big ugly obstacle for any of this

exactly
    edited January 2011
    dabrry0523;4260042 said:
    really you guys wouldn't want to play keys or pro keys on Beatles tunes????? I think it wouldn't be a bad idea to release another Beatles game to access the keyboard, and also add more interest into the series once more

I would want to play pro instruments but the problem is we would have to wast another 2 bills which I would rather have them release more albums...even if they did make part 2, I think they would put a different venues
  • HotMangoChutneyHotMangoChutney Rising Star
    edited January 2011
    Yeah, I don't care if it's pro or not (particularly since I'm primarily a vocalist, where it doesn't matter :p) -- I just want more songs, period.
  • nascarfan19nascarfan19 Headliner
    edited January 2011
    If there were to be a TB:RB 2 (which I find highly unlikely), I'd like pro instruments because it obviously can't be patched into the original.

If it were possible to patch, and I had Pro Instruments vs. Another Album of DLC, I'd go DLC
  • MalacandraMalacandra Opening Act
    edited January 2011
    I'd love a TB:RB2, and I don't get the whole "2 bills" argument. First, no one is holding a gun at anyone's head to get pro instruments, and if you have pro instruments for RB3, you're already set. I can't envision them manufacturing or selling custom Pro instruments especially for a TB:RB2. So, if you don't want to play the Pro guitars or keys, you've got the 5-button tracks. And, I'd expect, more of them.

To be able to import existing TB:RB songs into a platform based on RB3 seems like it'd be an obvious win for drummers, who would presumably get notation to distinguish cymbals even on the legacy tracks. To finally get keyboard heavy songs like "Hey Jude", "Let It Be" and "Lady Madonna" and have the option to play them on keys seems like an obvious win.

So, I'd see it being something like a $60 game with something like a $10 import fee for the old tracks. That's hardly a $250 purchase. The only increased costs would be if you had none of the RB3 pro instruments already - and wanted to use them for a TB:RB2 game.
  • beatlesfan99beatlesfan99 Rising Star
    edited January 2011
    I'm sorry but I just don't see TB:RB 2 happening...I could see them make it possible to import TB:RB to RB3, and release some more DLC with Pro Upgrades (and thats pushing it). But it just wouldn't be a good idea for Harmonix or the consumer to make TB:RB 2.
  • jokergt500jokergt500 Opening Act
    edited January 2011
    I wish apple just knew that people want this and would pay for it. Their stubbornness seems to blind them to their potential profits.