Any ps3 users out there??

mcjunebug2mcjunebug2 Unsigned
edited January 2011 in The Beatles: Rock Band
I'm looking for expert players...I play the drums but the bad news is my kick pedal broke so now I have to play bass or guitar...anyone interested in playing??

BTW you must have DLC!

Comments

• HotMangoChutneyHotMangoChutney Rising Star
    edited January 2011
    Hey, junebug, it's andylovesrb. I assumed you abandoned this game for RB3 like all the other top-tier players (honestly, I'm already kind of sick of RB3). :p It sucks that your kick pedal broke (you're like my 4th drummer friend for whom this has happened :eek:)... but with me on vocals, you on bass, robbieconn on drums, and good ol' IECCO on guitar, we could really clean up on the leaderboards. I'm free Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights this week if we want to make a go at it. Also, here's a Full Band Beatlemania deployment cheat sheet I completed back in mid-September but haven't really gotten a chance to use yet if you want to study it in the meantime. Hope to see you this week!
  • mcjunebug2mcjunebug2 Unsigned
    edited January 2011
    HotMangoChutney;4260214 said:
    Hey, junebug, it's andylovesrb. I assumed you abandoned this game for RB3 like all the other top-tier players (honestly, I'm already kind of sick of RB3). :p It sucks that your kick pedal broke (you're like my 4th drummer friend for whom this has happened :eek:)... but with me on vocals, you on bass, robbieconn on drums, and good ol' IECCO on guitar, we could really clean up on the leaderboards. I'm free Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights this week if we want to make a go at it. Also, here's a Full Band Beatlemania deployment cheat sheet I completed back in mid-September but haven't really gotten a chance to use yet if you want to study it in the meantime. Hope to see you this week!

I'm defenitely down to play...I'll see you this week