RBN in Germany via xbox 360

NFL_MONSTER_68NFL_MONSTER_68 Unsigned
edited January 2011 in The Rock Band Network
Maybe someone can give me some good advise, as Im about to change Systems (PS3 to 360) just because i love RBN so much and i dont want to miss so many good headbanger songs.

My questions are:
are all the RBN songs available for 360 like in the States or
is it better to buy an US game and create an US-Account?
are there any rumors out there, that the PS3 5 song limit will change shortly?

Thx guys!!!

Comments

• PankrazzoPankrazzo Road Warrior
    edited January 2011
    1. No rumours on the PS3 song limit.

2. All RBN songs are available in all territories that support Microsoft's XNA infrastructure, incl. Germany of course.

3. Hau rein! ;)
  • Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Road Warrior
    edited January 2011
    Somebody will probably ask about other areas, so here's the official list.
    Regions that can purchase said:
    Consumers in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Germany, Japan, Sweden, Singapore and Spain are able to download Xbox LIVE Indie Games for purchase.
  • OzyDrumm3ROzyDrumm3R Unsigned
    edited January 2011
    no rb2 no new instruments and now no rbn in australia? you gotta be kidding me
    edited January 2011
    It's been like that for nearly eleven months now.
  • NFL_MONSTER_68NFL_MONSTER_68 Unsigned
    edited January 2011
    Thanks guys for your help, I bought everything yesterday and right now Im flighing high in Metallheaven!!!
    Before I download any wrong versions, Id like to know the difference between a normal version of a song and the 2 bass pedal version.
    Does it only have an effekt for Drummers?
    And can I play online with friends, who own different versions of one song?
    edited January 2011
    2x versions are wholly different versions of the same songs. The only difference is that they have all (or at least much more) of the bass hits charted. You cannot play a 2x version with somebody who does not have it too. That's the downside.

There is no reason other than some desire to be fully compatible with all possibilities to buy versions of tracks that you don't particularly need. If you want 2x version but not the original, then get the 2x version.
  • NFL_MONSTER_68NFL_MONSTER_68 Unsigned
    edited January 2011
    Thx for quick answer Santa, one more question:
    Are 2x version only different on Expert or on any other level (Hard, Medium and easy) as well?
  • mbnasir6mbnasir6 Road Warrior
    edited January 2011
    I'm gonna guess on the 2x version, HARD has the amount of bass notes the normal version of the song has, or at least a bit less.

Or they were lazy and used the same E, M & H charts from the original song for the 2x version
  • OscarvariumOscarvarium Rising Star
    edited January 2011
    mbnasir6;4275073 said:
    I'm gonna guess on the 2x version, HARD has the amount of bass notes the normal version of the song has, or at least a bit less.

Or they were lazy and used the same E, M & H charts from the original song for the 2x version

H/M/E drums on the 2x Bass Pedal versions are identical to those charts on the original song. Expert drums is the only difference between the two, and I'm not sure why that would be thought of as lazy. :confused: