Leaderboard abandoned?

HotMangoChutneyHotMangoChutney Rising Star
edited February 2011 in The Beatles: Rock Band
The last couple nights I've played the game and posted new high scores on a few songs... however, 24+ hours later, these scores have not been updated on the TB:RB leaderboards. :eek: Are they no longer being attended to or what? :confused:

Comments

• nascarfan19nascarfan19 Headliner
    edited January 2011
    HotMangoChutney;4266335 said:
    The last couple nights I've played the game and posted new high scores on a few songs... however, 24+ hours later, these scores have not been updated on the TB:RB leaderboards. :eek: Are they no longer being attended to or what? :confused:

Well, I can't determine from the site, but I can try a song or two and see if mine update tomorrow
  • Hogan2000Hogan2000 Banned
    edited January 2011
    The Beatles Rock Band was dead, when Harmonix abandoned it.
  • SayburrSayburr The Always Informative Rock Band Forum Guru
    edited January 2011
    Hogan2000;4270657 said:
    The Beatles Rock Band was dead, when Harmonix abandoned it.
    Good thing the posters on this forum are keeping it on life support. Who knows, maybe some day it will come out of its coma... but I think HMX is ready to pull the plug.
  • HotMangoChutneyHotMangoChutney Rising Star
    edited January 2011
    No game HAS to die. Some people just need to better pace themselves so they don't get burned out so soon and then simply move on to the next big thing.

But, yeah, it's been over a week and those scores still remain not updated.
  • GNFfhqwhgadsGNFfhqwhgads 99% Washed Up
    edited January 2011
    Harmonix game doesn't get DLC for a year = dead.

EVERY OTHER GAME that doesn't get DLC for a year = normal.

Constant DLC is the exception, not the rule, guys.
  • BlasteroidsBlasteroids Road Warrior
    edited January 2011
    I guess the question boils down to, "How long can a modern game last with updates?"

I know of an online multi-player game that is still going after 16yrs, but only due to fan commitment and a lot of unpaid player-base people running and coding new things for it to attempt to keep it fresh.

What does this have to keep it fresh?

BTW: Not sure if the leaderboards are updating, but can find out tomorrow since today I beat a previous score.
    edited January 2011
    OK, I realize not everyone else in the world shares my undying love for Beatles music, i.e. to the point that I could never get sick of it (at the same time, I'm personally already growing tired of RB3 :eek:). But there have got to be a sufficient amount of RB buffs out there who feel the same way about their music.

And, trust me, it's been TWO WEEKS now, and still no leaderboard updates for me. :confused:
    edited February 2011
    Last time I lied, THIS time today I'll play a few songs and look for an update
    edited February 2011
    EDIT: You sure something's not wrong with your game, on my first look back my score update on the on-game leaderboards.

Well, I played You Won't See Me on drums, posting a new score (never before played), and it hasn't uploaded yet.

It was only 5 minutes ago I played, but I'll keep checking the on-game leaderboards, cause frankly the online leaderboards suck at showing anything but A Day In The Life on Band
    edited February 2011
    Are you talking about updating scores on the disc or the actual leaderboard at thebeatlesrockband.com? I'm talking about the latter; if you are, too, then maybe they're no longer updating for PS3 users, for some reason. :confused:
    edited February 2011
    I'm checking on-disc. Online leaderboards aren't showing me anything but A Day In The Life on Band
  • Bront20Bront20 The Writing's on the Wall
    edited February 2011
    Someone from HMX mentioned in the API thread that the new leaderboard API would be out soon. That might be effecting TBRB leaderboards.
  • BubbleBobbleBubbleBobble Rising Star
    edited February 2011
    ugh, TB:RB was by far the best Rock Band game to date, in my opinion

and it made decent sales

certainly they can come up with something to revive the music of the Beatles before Rock Band takes the same path as Guitar Hero :(