Please help. How to hook up a guitar to lego rock band on PS3!

janeyj262janeyj262 Unsigned
edited January 2011 in LEGO: Rock Band
Please please can someone help me. Do i need a wirless usb thingy to connect the guitar to lego rock band or should the PS3 automatically pick the guitar up without anything. Also does the guitar hero guitar work with lego rock band as I've been assured it does. Could you please tell me exactly how to do this. Hope you can stop me tearing my hair out over this! Thanks, Jane.

Comments

• naeandpetenaeandpete Road Warrior
    edited January 2011
    First you need to make sure you have a compatible guitar using this chart: http://www.rockband.com/compatibility

Once you have a compatible guitar, plug the USB dongle into the PS3 and press the sync button. Then press the sync button on the guitar. The lights on the guitar and dongle will stop flashing and a steady red light will remain to show sync. You only need to do this step once. The guitar and dongle should stay sync'd even after you turn off the system.

After you've sync'd the equipment, you should be good to go. You'll want to calibrate the game through the in game calibration system but other than that, enjoy rocking!!