Beatles Rock Band for Wii - won't read disk

cubeboy135cubeboy135 Unsigned
edited January 2011 in The Beatles: Rock Band
I have an interesting issue. Only recently, my Wii stopped reading my Beatles Rockband disk. I have read this may be due to some sort of Wii update (i am running version 4.3U) This is nearly exactly what happened with my PS2 Rockband; i even exchanged the disk for a brand new, unscratched one, but the PS2 (the thick one) would not read it.

now my Wii won't read beatles rock band. i go to the disk channel, and click start. I hear the drive running, but about 5 - 10 seconds later, the noise dies down (assume that the drive is no longer spinning) and i am brought back to the Wii's main menu. I ran the disk thru my disk cleaner, but it did not help at all.

This is unacceptable! I want to play rock band!! All other Wii and Gamecube games work perfectly fine. Does anyone else have this issue? How do i fix it?

Please and thank you of course!

Comments

• mjharpermjharper Unsigned
    edited January 2011
    Try cleaning the lens on your Wii. If that doesn't work, try exchanging for a new disc where you bought the game. If that doesn't work, you may be up a creek, buddy. Sorry.

I have the same version of Wii Menu that you have, and I played RB Beatles without a hitch a couple weeks ago. It's an issue with your disc or your Wii, I'm sure.